What are you listening to right now?

Matthew Good - Odette

I've been having trouble sleeping the last few days, and I find this song to be very soothing.

Hey midnight
Turn on your lights
And roll out your stars
I look tired
But I feel wired
And my body hums
Like it's coming undone
Odette
Make me forget
What I've done
What I've become
Don't want to be so wide awake

currently at work im listening to Devildriver, before that it was Daath, before that it was Heaven Shall Burn. Im thinking of maybe a Pantera or Marilyn Manson marathon next.

In my car i have Lamb of God, Hollywood Undead, Slipknot and Joe Satriani(have to change it up a bit sometimes).

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pickled
I vote Pantera!

Pantera it is. we have a couple deeply religious people here, and the the looks on their faces when i play Slayer, Marilyn Manson, Devildriver, Lamb of God and a couple other bands is priceless. they cant grasp that someone who went to catholic school for 13 years (me) listens to what i listen to.

I'm listening to the "King Dude", Mike Church... on the Mike Church Show.

(A talk radio show out of New Orleans, carried on XM/Sirius)

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Right now? Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66

They do a KILLER version of Fool On The Hill!
11.gif

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Epic - Faith No More
Lol. Feeling a bit 90's?

I've got Pandora streaming, Salt the Wound - Gloves

Aww, c'mon man. You like BONO?!?! and THE EDGE?!?! Honestly? They have a word for those kind of dudes and while I'm pretty sure it would get past the censors, I probably shouldn't say it here. Not to mention Bono can't sing and the edge SUCKS - that's right I said it - he SUCKS at guitar. Nobody knows the other band members names because they aren't cool enough to take controversial stands on controversial topics (WAR & POVERTY - AGAINST BOTH). All their lyrics are pretentious garbage.

Back