What are you listening to right now?

The neighbors fighting, I sit outside with coffee and get some cheap entertainment. It is a daily thing when he comes home 3 sheets in the wind and she gets all worked up. Friday he came home and parked his car right in the middle of the road then walked in the house, things got really wild that night.

The neighbors fighting, I sit outside with coffee and get some cheap entertainment. It is a daily thing when he comes home 3 sheets in the wind and she gets all worked up. Friday he came home and parked his car right in the middle of the road then walked in the house, things got really wild that night.

It amazes me how some people lack common sense, common courtesy, and are oblivious to others around them.

Music seems to have "a sound" from every decade, but it usually has a shift about midway through. Pick any decade and listen to the music from the early years of that 10-year span and then listen to it at the end, it's usually very different.
My teenage years were through the '80s, therefore I have a soft spot for it, but I can find music from any time period that I can appreciate.
These guys capture that mid-late '90s sound perfectly. 🍻

The smell of grass, just makes you pass into a dream
1692147693896.jpeg

Back