What are you eating right now?

6E96AB40-3185-4476-877A-31D81F436C9A.jpeg

McChicken sandwich. Has mayonnaise and lettuce on it I wish they put pickles on it.

Just ate the last of my greek salad and food, I got take out earlier from a restaurant I walked down to, here in Vancouver, then i sat on a bench beside the ocean, and ate about 2/3 of it, before walking back to the hotel I'm staying at. That is what i just finished eating the remainder of, now to shower, and go to bed. For being a supposedly classy luxury hotel, it really is not very fancy. Mind you it is just Vancouver, not some awesome city like where I live.

I just had what Auto Mechanic and Breanna had. Son of a gun. What made this the "killer app?" Mrs Renfro's Raspberry Chipotle Salsa and extra sharp cheddar. No blue tortilla strips here.

Love sour creme in chili with fresh grated parmesan. I just had naan bread for the first time and loved it, way better than pita bread.

It was a throw together what we have in the pantry kind of meal. lol We have chili, potatoes, no cornbread or crackers but we have naan bread... go for it. lol

Back