What are you doing right now?

Sitting on the patio in the dark listening to music from Woodstock on Spotify. Shorts and t-shirt. Supposed to storm overnight and turn a lot cooler. Could be the last eighty degree day until May....

Watching baseball. Kinda disappointed my Brewers got swept by the Diamondbacks but I do like the Diamondbacks too. So Diamondbacks move on to NLDS. Unfortunately not looking good for Marlins right now. I despise the Phillies so I really wanted the Marlins to win. It’s going to feel weird not having any game threes this year.

Setting up new equipment keytags/keychains. Pricey keychain figures too since I got them at an import shop.

Yeah I'm weird I do name equipment after fictional characters, in this case the anime Demon Slayer.

View attachment 141114

Niiice. Fellow anime fan here (hence my name).

Currently watching Call of the Night. Lovin it.

I would have put this pic in a hidden spoiler but don't know how on my phone:

Screenshot_20231005-002216.jpg

Darn. I ordered the wrong speakers. Requires a sound bar to already be installed to work.

I'm just gong to settle for the 60w onn soundbar with built in subwoofer. $70

Unfortunately no baseball on tonight or until Saturday when the next round of the playoffs begins. Going to eat dinner now. Probably at Cheddars since dad said no Chinese food lol. Also just got word our neighbor died while on vacation so that’s not good news. I don’t know why but traffic has been so hectic today. I feel like this is a metropolitan area sometimes even though it’s not today was worse for some reason.

Leaving Cheddars now. The ribs were fantastic. Not good no baseball lol. Really in the mood for a baseball game right now. Going to the gas station now to get soda and gum and candy bars.

Just beginning work. Usually don’t get motivated till about 8 lol but one person has to be here at 7:30 and so that’s me because I need as much money as possible it’s been that way for over 2 years. I swear man I don’t know why there has been so much traffic here lately like it feels like driving through a big city and I don’t know why. This week in particular man. Hope things go back to normal for next week lol. Usually there is no traffic on Friday but today I was almost late because of it and I leave way early.

Auto Mechanic,

How far do you drive to work and time it takes to get there ?

I also hate traffic, even on the weekends there’s lots of traffic.

Just beginning work. Usually don’t get motivated till about 8 lol but one person has to be here at 7:30 and so that’s me because I need as much money as possible it’s been that way for over 2 years. I swear man I don’t know why there has been so much traffic here lately like it feels like driving through a big city and I don’t know why. This week in particular man. Hope things go back to normal for next week lol. Usually there is no traffic on Friday but today I was almost late because of it and I leave way early.
Yeah, it takes a lot coming in to be able to spend like a drunken sailor. :rolleyes:

Trying to get my parents out of the store part of Cracker Barrel we already had dinner lol. It feels like when we go to Walmart they think they have to look at every single item. I hate being seen in Cracker Barrel lol. Excited for baseball tomorrow even though I have to go to my nephews birthday party they are both celebrating as their birthdays were this week. Hopefully I don’t miss baseball but I can’t be mad at them if I do. I want a beer so badly.
Today was so busy and swamped at work it sucked lol. Ready to chill probably hit the hay around 3:30 like normal on the weekend. Looking at old phones on eBay for my collection. Heading to the gas station once we get out of here.

Getting stuff ready to change oil tomorrow if I have time. If not I’ll do it Sunday. Can’t decide what to use in the truck this time 20W-50 or 10W-40 for the winter. I’m not dare going to ask here lol. Have to change it in the Escape too but I’ll only use 5W-20 in it as spec.

Getting stuff ready to change oil tomorrow if I have time. If not I’ll do it Sunday. Can’t decide what to use in the truck this time 20W-50 or 10W-40 for the winter. I’m not dare going to ask here lol. Have to change it in the Escape too but I’ll only use 5W-20 in it as spec.
What's the truck specify vs temp for viscosity. And how cold does it get there in the winter?

What's the truck specify vs temp for viscosity. And how cold does it get there in the winter?
IMG_5665.jpeg

Here is the specs. Looks like I can use either one. According to my inventory list I have more 10W-40 so I’ll probably use that even though the 20W-50 is older and it stops lifter tick. We usually see 1-2 single digit days a year here with wind chills in the negatives that’s the coldest it’s gotten in my lifetime at least. Winter is 20-40 degrees I’d say normally.

Trying to convince myself to do something. I took yesterday off, which was a lazy day; weird to have one again. Problem is, I don't really want to be home--yet it's a rainy day and I have no place to really be either. Other than cleaning the mess that is my home office. Or doing random chores around the house.

I could be doing some book learning or a workout program, but yeah, so much interest there in doing that...

Watching the Texas Rangers @ Baltimore Orioles game. Go Baltimore. ALDS Game #1 plan on watch all 4 today. This one was in rain delay so hopefully it won’t run into anymore of them.

Back