What are you doing right now?

Still watching the game. Getting ready to make guacamole and grill steaks and drink alcohol which is much needed after yesterday it was way too busy at work.

Looking for my jackets it’s gotten cold outside lol. Online looking for a new pullover too. I’m not huge on jackets I like pullovers but I usually get too hot and take them off anyway lol. Also watching the Arizona Diamondbacks @ Los Angeles Dodgers. Go Diamondbacks show the Dodgers who’s boss. NLDS game one for these two teams.

Just left the gas station now back home to watch the last of the game. Got talking to a really nice Amish lady and her daughter about their flip phones. They said it’s really nice that they can’t have technology in their culture. They have the phones for safety reasons when out and about that’s it though. I think it’s cool you can still use a flip phone in 2023 honestly. Not something I’d want to do now that we are used to smartphones and I rarely get on my computer anymore. Now if we hadn’t gotten used to them I’d be all for it.

Just getting up. Today is steak and alcohol day the best day. Lol. Let’s hope that baseball goes well today unlike yesterday lol. Yesterday only one of my teams won.

Right now sitting in the McDonald’s parking lot dad is watching videos about cheesesteaks. I don’t like up north food lol. I wish he’d hurry up you get him glued to his phone and he never will leave his chair and when you try to talk to him he is completely clueless and it’s like your talking to a wall.

Also looking at vacation options for next year. Trying to plan what MLB stadium to visit next. Think the options this time would be Philadelphia, Baltimore or Washington D.C. but also considering other places in driving distance too. I have over 60 hours of PTO and can only carry over 40 so if I go ahead and redeem it then that’s good unless I just take the pay for 20 hours of it. I’ll have more by the end of the year.

Just left the shoe store. No stores around here have a selection worth a doodle. But found some unfortunately Nike but oh well. My Puma shoes didn’t last even 3 months hardly and that’s with evening and weekend use only as I wear my boots at work. Time to go home and grill.

Finished diagnosing the ac condenser on my central air
Feel like I won the lottery 200$ vs 3000-5000 if it was the compressor.

Getting ready to go to both my nephews birthday celebration. I don’t want to go but I’ll go for them. Also having a conversation with my strange friend who changes his phone number every 90 days and is trying to get me to change mine and I’m like no. I asked what his logic was and he said he is worried too many people will know it. I’ve had my phone number since I got my first phone in 2013 so 10 years. I’ll never change it. I don’t understand his logic but whatever. He pays like $10 fee each time to change it too. His whole family does it and I find it strange but to each their own. The only time any of us has changed our number is my dad in 2006 when his was carrier locked into US Cellular and we switched to Verizon and it would not transfer at all. I actually texted it a few years ago and some guy in Texas who used to live here has it lol 😂. Glad they don’t carrier lock numbers anymore. I’ll probably never switch from Verizon though as they have the best coverage in our area. My friend also got a phone in 2013 and I have a record of 17 phone numbers for him that I can remember lol 😂.

Glad they don’t carrier lock numbers anymore. I’ll probably never switch from Verizon though as they have the best coverage in our area.
you realize there are plenty of MVNO(Visible $25/month) that use verizon's towers for 1/4 to 1/2 the cost right?

Currently working on making dinner... and watching the Steelers lose.

you realize there are plenty of MVNO(Visible $25/month) that use verizon's towers for 1/4 to 1/2 the cost right?

Currently working on making dinner... and watching the Steelers lose.
Yeah. Maybe when I start paying the bill I’ll switch haha 😂. Our unlimited plan is like $300 something a month for 5 lines. It went down a little bit since I paid off my old account phone and added the new one which is paid for.

Back