What are you doing right now?

Watching Crown Vic

20220616_090918_001.jpg

Reading my state inspection manual for the state inspection test. There sure is a lot of stuff you never even think about that could possibly be in an inspection. I also learned we can’t reject vehicles with bad or leaking CV Axle Boot anymore we used to be able too. I test on Wednesday and if I pass it I get another $2 raise so my $15 starts tomorrow if I pass the state test I’ll get $17 per hour. Bye bye $13 an hour lol. Now going to Walmart to get some stuff. Might buy a long ratchet for the house while I’m there but I’m not sure yet I’m still weighing the options for it.

Sitting outside surfing the net while the stinky smell of dead something gets aired out of the house. Wicked Stepdaughter, aka Reptoid Alien or Gorn, and her girlfriend concocted some meal from NE Thailand that I think is Lau or Khmer in origin. Can't handle the smell of the brown liquid. It's not Nampla/fish sauce. Smells like a garbage can after a week in the Sun. Gag 🤢🤮

Just got done fixing my brother in laws car. Playing with the wound up kids lol. Hopefully they will leave soon though I’m hungry and thirsty and worn out lol.

It started with Billy Joel.. watching now.

View attachment 104196

LOL my co-worker wasn't kidding that my long hair looked like something out of a 70's rock band. I don't tie it up because of mistaken identity. Tying it up now for night work cuz this stinks.

Getting ready for night shift warehouse work, sweating in the back of a dry van trailer unloading department store repacks. Thinking of leaving this trucking company again.

Last edited:
Just talked a very aggravated customer down from destroying a sprinkler head in his room.

Sometimes talking works, sometimes it doesn't. Tonight it worked, saving me the paperwork.

AC on, lights off and...

1 and 2 are best. Sometimes, just sometimes, I think 1 is better. 2 was penultimate T.

Nice reference to nuclear energy, the best kind.
20220626_124703.jpg
20220626_124719.jpg

About to watch the final sequence that produced the hand that will be on my desk one day.

What confuses me is.. the final cyborg form of the T-101 is larger than he was the whole movie.

I’m looking at vehicles. Found a excellent condition 2002 Chevy Blazer with 107,000 on it. 1 owner and cloth seats thankfully lol. $5,975 if it’s still there Saturday I might be buying that thing. That’s if I can get a loan with no credit. My dad says I can I don’t know personally. I would love to have it it’s hard to find those with low mileage in good shape. I know I’m a Ford man but the Fords from that period just don’t appeal to me at all. We are probably going to part ways with the non running 1990 Mazda B2200 and possibly dads 2004 Camry because he doesn’t want to spend money on it. So what we would do is I would buy the Blazer and I’d give the Escape to pops and he can do whatever with it since he wants a Ford Flex really badly lol. Surprisingly enough the V6 Blazer gets better gas mileage than the V6 Escape. It also has actual 4WD not that automatically engaging stuff like the Escape. So hopefully I can get it. My goal is to not buy any tools that I don’t need. We will see how long that lasts lol. I’m just glad I was able to realize the practicality of cars that I need which is anything 4WD and decent on gas vs the car I wanted which was an underpowered Mitsubishi Mirage G4.

Back