What are you doing right now?

"The dinner table is meant to be a de-militarized zone." lol.

Got Abernathy on my chest

Just took my contacts out after wearing them for 15 hours and watching a YouTuber play some Cyberpunk 2077, I really really want that game!

I got it smoking.

IMG_20201217_105157823_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201217_112437922_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201217_112634780_HDR.jpg

I have 3-5" of glop to deal with. Gonna be a struggle to blow it away. Planning my moves carefully. The soles of my boots are bald, so job 1 is gonna be rigging the ice cleats to them. :cool:

Right now? Absolutely nothing.

New tire tomorrow, putting pallets on location, passing the time. Making up my early night from last night ("snowstorm") today.

Just finished with the snow thrower in the driveway. 15 yucky inches. Now having a cocktail before naptime. (took the day off of work)
Mike B

*edit: Decided not to share or hint at where I work. Because, why would I do that.

But we are presently making stuff for KIA right now.
IMG_20201217_202641500.jpg

Last edited:
I should state the gf and I made it together. I don’t eat out much and the girlfriend is very healthy conscious 😁👍
LOL, I can’t stand eating at home unless it’s steak because none of us are very good cooks. When they had dining rooms closed here we panicked and had to get everything to go to eat at home it was rough. 😆👍

I love cooking with the girlfriend. Nothing like true “Caribbean jerk” wings, etc. she even taught me to use a air fryer, which I love
Lol 😂 I’m not too big on that type of food. I love the air fryer too we got my mom one last year for Christmas she’s used it maybe 8 times and that’s probably an exaggeration. She hates cooking so it rarely gets used. It is good for making fried okra in.

Back