What are you doing right now?

Snagged 11 gophers this morning. Used my 550-1 on some shorter range and then used my 93R17 on a few at 80m. The babies are out in full, dumb force.

20240618_103429.jpg

Kicking myself for wanting to keep going even though i was tired and sleepy.

I nodded off maybe 2 or 3 seconds and hit the guard rail on the highway.

Could have been worse ofcourse, it looks bad but it's fixable, and i'm lucky i didn't hit anyone.
Almost ready now, full respray in its original Ford Carnival Red from the roof down , not bad for 2k€ , paintjob came out awesome ( They know i am a detailer , wink wink )
Will post better pics my phone is garbage.

IMG_20240611_103733.jpg

IMG_20240611_103637.jpg

IMG_20240611_103611.jpg

I’m watching the movie 42: The Jackie Robinson Story. Today it’s a movie day for me. My mom and dad and mom’s friend went to the beach. I don’t care about the beach but also my mom’s friend is annoying so I didn’t want to go anyway. I’m going on a baseball vacation in July that’s all I care about. I went out and got me an ice cold Yuengling earlier and will be drinking that later whenever I watch Spiderman or Batman movie and eat some dinner with it. I had to drive 10 miles to find a place that sold singles of it. Have the house to myself till at least Tuesday. Of course I work tomorrow and Tuesday but still nice to be able to have peace afterwards lol.

Watching the movie Casablanca from 1942. I guess it’s supposed to be a silent film? Because there is no sound so far really hard to pay attention with no sound lol. Everyone says this is a great movie. I’ve never seen it so I’m excited to watch it. Hard to believe this was shot during WWII.

We just got a severe storm warning around Crimetown. The heat and humidity really ramped up from this morning. Lots of storm clouds building. Hopefully it passes by, horses dont like hail and tornadoes. On a side note they also don't like breaking a leg in gopher holes.....

Right now, trying to figure out why my parents Blu-Ray player isn’t working in the living room it plays regular DVDs fine and plays Blu-Rays but has no sound on the Blu-Rays so something is wrong. I read up apparently it’s a common problem with these Black Friday special players from Walmart years ago. Lol. Guess I’ll buy them a new one cause it’s mostly me that uses it anyway.

Back