What are you doing right now?

I’m just sitting down. Trying to get my parents out of a restaurant. I want to do some gardening and just enjoy my days but I got to get more plants and I only drive on work days so I have to go with them lol.

You spend lots of time with your parents.
I sometimes think I am ready for my 20 and 22 year olds to spend less time with their parents. They decide what we do, I pay. My wife tells me I will miss them when there gone, and I tell her I won't, but Sunday whenever they leave for school again I miss them immediately.

Being a parent is hard. Good for you @AutoMechanic , you are a fine young man.

Watching Kung Fu Panda 1. I have never seen any of them but recently bought them on disk. I have 1,2 and 4. I’ll hahe to order the third one because I can’t find it at any stores.

Watching Kung Fu Panda 1. I have never seen any of them but recently bought them on disk. I have 1,2 and 4. I’ll hahe to order the third one because I can’t find it at any stores.
I'm getting tired of handling your fan mail.
Lizzy the gangster hippie texted me this morning at 4 am asking how you are doing.
Come on dude answer the phone 📱 📲 ☎️ 📞 📳 word!

Recovering from this morning’s allergy attack, mowed the yard yesterday and apparently loaded up my nose with whatever I’m allergic to.

Still looking at cars, still think too expensive.

Need to shop for a sway bar end link, was doing an oil change on the crv when I found a broken one. No wonder it seems to wander around on the highway… half a mind to ignore and have the shop replace it for me next year.

At AutoZone...really? DEF additives?
ZfnxsZI.jpg

Sun is out, maybe I can get outside for a bit.

Found a sister car to my departed Camry that maybe I’ll look at tomorrow. Doesn’t quite fit my needs, but I know it to be an easy car to work on. Found a newer CRV which I want less but might fit needs better.

I mowed 5 acres this morning and have been suffering from a horribly bad back. So bad I can't lift my foot hardly to get it into a shoe.

I struggled getting on the ZT but as luck would have it, I'm feeling a bit better. I've had it make it worse and better.
I went to 4 visits to the chiropractor and he did me in.... the ZT improved it a good bit.

Took a quick bike ride. Might head to the transfer station and check on the free pile, but it has been raining this weekend and I am not hopeful.

Dawned on me, during my ride, that I shouldn’t buy any vehicle with a lift gate, not unless if it is powered. That might rule out xB’s?

Did a little weed spraying, a couple gallons. And arranged more tree trimmings down on my pond bank project.

Last week I cut down 4 cedar trees with about 10" trunks or less. I usually let stumps rot but that would take 20 years or more with these. So dug out around them and hope to get a chain saw to cut at or below grade. Dug them out and have been washing the trunks now for two days to get the dirt out. My stump burning from a week ago last Saturday is still putting off heat and creating a crater. About done though I would think.

I went to a wedding on Sunday and got my first ride in a Tesla Model Y (base trim).

Cool car and the owner says it’s a “big go cart”.

Last edited:
Back