What are you doing right now?

I'm off this week. My elder brother sold his house and is moving to South Carolina. His youngest 2 are coming to live with me: 19 year old nephew and 21 year old niece. Nephew attends OSU and my niece is a pharmacy technician and is transferring to a different store. She gets my walkout basement apartment @750 a month which includes utilities and my nephew gets a bedroom @100 a week in my home until he moves back to campus.

Laughing over our primary election results from yesterday.

An 18 year old kid got more votes than any of the current county supervisors, who have been there for years.
He just graduated high school last month.

Will be interesting to see if this thread takes off. So, for those that have the time and can safely do so.. Please post up, what you are doing right now.

I will start. Just made some French Toast, about to make some more. Fed everyone. Checked oil level. Now adding NesQuik to my milk.. 2%. Cat has jumped up on table and wants some French Toast and has now approached my plate, lol. Re-directing her to her food.

You?
Feeding the hungry.. These mosquitoes really like the tase of me and it makes me feel valiant and charitable like Mother Teresa or something…. Not really, I hate it and wish I could create some nano technology to wipe them all out.

Haha... I know the feeling. As soon as I'm done doing dishes and cleaning the sink, the wife starts cooking or making something and the sink becomes full of dirty dishes again in no time. I have nothing to show for my work. It's very depressing. :)

Right now I'm ready to pound and season some pork chops - they're going to be tonight's dinner.
Dishwasher machine

We are going out to eat hopefully getting something to go cause I hate eating in restaurants. We are having disagreements about vacation again. I’m about to just say forget it. I don’t understand why my parents don’t want a hotel it makes no sense to me.

Cooking out of my comfort zone

Beef - masamamm type curry coconut beef meatballs
Chana and masoor dal
Coconut curry sauce with avocado cubes over the meatballs
Brown jasmine rice
Chopped fresh purple and green cabbage

We are going out to eat hopefully getting something to go cause I hate eating in restaurants. We are having disagreements about vacation again. I’m about to just say forget it. I don’t understand why my parents don’t want a hotel it makes no sense to me.

Where will they stay if no hotel ?

Seattle...I gotta say, I attended an odd, 9:45AM (or something darn close) scheduled game in Seattle. Just two days before, a group of local businesspeople gathered their marbles and secured the team. It was a completely different crowd that ever I'd experienced.
What a remote coincidence!

I prefer hotels.

Headed to Seattle later this year, no AirBNB for us.
I agree, but hotels aren't what they used to be. Room done every second or third day, streaming TV they want you to enter your personal streaming accounts into with very limited channels otherwise, internet slow as molasses because everyone is streaming, etc, etc.

That’s a place on my list to visit so I can see the Mariners Stadium lol. I hate cities but that’s where I have to go to get my baseball fix.
You only doing pro stadiums? I would like to get to some more of the really historic minor league stadiums. Not a huge baseball fan, but I am a big fan of peanuts, beer and a good time.

Not historic but I am hoping to get to the new Segra park in Columbia SC this summer.

You only doing pro stadiums? I would like to get to some more of the really historic minor league stadiums. Not a huge baseball fan, but I am a big fan of peanuts, beer and a good time.

Not historic but I am hoping to get to the new Segra park in Columbia SC this summer.
I do local minor league teams. However trying to visit all 30 MLB stadiums in my lifetime though. With the two I’m visiting in July it will be 5 crossed off the list. I’m kind of working east coast to west coast on them.

Cut 'down' a tall slender white oak and it got hung up in the trees which I figured it would. I wanted it in one piece. Had to get the Accent out and hook a chain to the tree to drag it out.

My cherry stump burring from last Saturday is still throwing off heat.

Not now , but last night vacuumed out the 2 cars with this that is over 30 years old . Give me bags over bagless . It did have the power brush attachment when new .

IMG_5017.JPG
IMG_5019.JPG
IMG_5022.JPG
IMG_5021.JPG
IMG_5028.JPG

Last edited:
Not now , but last night vacuumed out the 2 cars with this that is over 30 years old . Give me bags over bagless . It did have the power brush attachment when new .

1717820482557.jpeg
Does the bag check indicator still work?

Just got home and now going to grill me a steak because mom made chili and I’d never eat that. Also grilling asparagus for them. I don’t like asparagus either.
I ran into bombshellaura this morning. She kept asking how you are doing and she hasn't seen you on her channel lately.
I told her you were exhausted and needed to relax. She said if you'd call her she could help you with that.

Back