What are you doing right now?

I was relaxing but now we are riding around. Lots of arguing back and fourth tonight over vacation. It just makes me not want to do anything anymore. I’ve got everything planned out and reserved and they always want to start something over it. They are mad because they want to stay at an AirBNB. I cannot stand staying in someone else’s house I’ve got to have a hotel. And I’m sure there will be arguments over food too because I only like fast food when we travel.

I was relaxing but now we are riding around. Lots of arguing back and fourth tonight over vacation. It just makes me not want to do anything anymore. I’ve got everything planned out and reserved and they always want to start something over it. They are mad because they want to stay at an AirBNB. I cannot stand staying in someone else’s house I’ve got to have a hotel. And I’m sure there will be arguments over food too because I only like fast food when we travel.
Sounds like time for the various adults to go on their own solo adult vacations and do the things they want to do the way they want to do them whether where to stay or where to eat or whatever.

Had 54 mph winds last night so I'll be picking up sticks for the next two days. Currently came in to put on the back brace, take some pain pills and get a snack before starting to rake and pick up.

Quarterly tankless water heater descaling. The water on the floor is not from a leak rather, my struggles with the submersible pump. 😂

I will be changing the sediment filter soon as well.

IMG_2052.jpeg

IMG_2053.jpeg

Sounds like time for the various adults to go on their own solo adult vacations and do the things they want to do the way they want to do them whether where to stay or where to eat or whatever.
I would never go to a big city alone especially with my phobia of driving too. I’ve got to have someone to take me places but also I stick out like a sore thumb in the city because I’m a country boy so I feel like everyone would gang up on me.

We are eating at Cracker Barrel. Not my favorite place but better than some places I guess. I offered to buy Chinese food for everyone. At least my baseball team had a daytime game today so I didn’t miss it but I listened to it on my speaker at work. I planned on watching a new movie I bought on DVD when I got home but we left right after I got there.

Just before noon the coyotes came sniffing around. Two adults came running full tilt, playing, entered our mare and foal pen and got them in a panic. They just about came at me as I got in my shooting platform. They took off but stopped to look around 50 meters. Blasted the one, cycled the action and got a bead on the second as it crested the rise and disappeared at full tilt. My 20 year old Savage Model 10 in 308 still has it.

20240524_121536.jpg

Back