What are you doing right now?

I’m going to get Chinese food now. They brought me home some ribs before Smokey Bones sold out but I don’t like them they are dried out and tough just like last time. Didn’t want ribs anyway so going to get Chinese food, I really want a steak but charcoal doesn’t do well in the winter time. It’s about 25 degrees here. Too cold for me lol.

I’m relaxing. Hopefully we do something productive today currently watching The George Lopez Show while I wait on dad to get up. Currently on season 3 episode 13. Plan to do my taxes today since I’ll have time. If it warms up I’ll grill me a steak. I want a steak so bad.

Wrapped up an oil change, need to finish the cleaning, but had to do a (late) lunch first. Now I have to figure out what to do with the rest of the day; wife and daughter tested positive for covid, so... I'm rather looking forward to a nice quiet night. In the basement. :) Too bad that means I get to sleep on the couch *sigh*

I'm cussing the 'automatic computer upgrades' which came my way.
I went to open the maintenance records for Mrs. Kira's Mazda CX-5 and they appear to have vanished.
The more I think about it the worse I get.

I hope if you use it while out you use headphones because nobody wants to listen to someone else's noise from tv/movie/game/whatever when they are out in public. Or their phone calls on speaker either for that matter.
Doesn't seem to matter, we still have to hear one side of the conversation while they talk loudly on their device; like we care :rolleyes:

I’m chilling. We are getting ready to pick up mom from her archery practice where she is the coach and then go to Rural King to shop. Nice little Sunday drive to Rural King our favorite place. I’m not going to buy anything though as I’m saving up for vacation and a car.

Just successfully installed a new kitchen faucet cartridge to replace a leaky one. This is a big deal for me, because I have zero luck with plumbing. I watched a few youtube videos and followed the instructions on the package to the letter and no more leaks. I feel like I won a prize!

Back