What are you doing right now?

Dealing with my annoying friend who keeps wanting me to ask girls out for him. I keep explaining that he won’t get anywhere with me asking he has to ask but he won’t. And then my 40 phone number friend just got a new number again just this time is the same first three digits as my number. The funny part is it has a 2 in it but he said that doesn’t matter because the first three digits are manly and a girl should not have it. I was like whatever man lol. He had to call Verizon for that number and it was the only one available like mine. Hopefully he keeps this number forever though cause I’m tired of updating his contact. He still trying to get me to change mine since he says it’s outdated and could have a virus lol. I was like not happening man sorry I’ve had the same number forever and I’m keeping it that way.

Dealing with my annoying friend who keeps wanting me to ask girls out for him. I keep explaining that he won’t get anywhere with me asking he has to ask but he won’t. And then my 40 phone number friend just got a new number again just this time is the same first three digits as my number. The funny part is it has a 2 in it but he said that doesn’t matter because the first three digits are manly and a girl should not have it. I was like whatever man lol. He had to call Verizon for that number and it was the only one available like mine. Hopefully he keeps this number forever though cause I’m tired of updating his contact. He still trying to get me to change mine since he says it’s outdated and could have a virus lol. I was like not happening man sorry I’ve had the same number forever and I’m keeping it that way.
??? People dump phone numbers depending on if they sound "masculine" or "feminine"? That is actually a thing?

??? People dump phone numbers depending on if they sound "masculine" or "feminine"? That is actually a thing?
To him it is a thing lol. He says a real man can’t have a 2 in his phone number because 2 isn’t a manly number. But apparently when you get the first three digits we have it overrides it lol. Luckily I don’t have a 2 in my number so I’m a man to him either way lol. Since 2013 when both of us got our first phones he has now had 40 phone numbers in that time span. I’ve had the same one the whole time. He believes they get old and outdated and should be replaced. Or if it’s not manly or has a 2 in it dump it lol. I never have quite fully understood this guy.

To him it is a thing lol. He says a real man can’t have a 2 in his phone number because 2 isn’t a manly number. But apparently when you get the first three digits we have it overrides it lol. Luckily I don’t have a 2 in my number so I’m a man to him either way lol. Since 2013 when both of us got our first phones he has now had 40 phone numbers in that time span. I’ve had the same one the whole time. He believes they get old and outdated and should be replaced. Or if it’s not manly or has a 2 in it dump it lol. I never have quite fully understood this guy.
That makes 2 of us who doesn't understand him. Guess I'm not manly to him. :|

I don't see how your phone number could affect your orientation. 🤣
It can when you're Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. This was a slightly more deranged version of the original Cocoa Puffs bird mascot. 😄

1705464249697.jpeg

I’m having a debate or rather a poll with my coworkers about cable vs streaming services. So far streaming services are way in the lead. I’ve got both but definitely prefer streaming. Only reason we have cable is because of my parents still using it. I was scrolling thru last night and couldn’t find anything of interest.

We watched a TV show at my MIL's house, then rewatched it at home. I think our TV is better, and might be 4k? UHD? I can't put my finger on it, but it has higher resolution--the wife says streaming is better than DVD or blue ray. Anyhow, I'm not sure I like it: it's not quite 3D, more like 2.5D. While crisp it adds some level of depth that I find unsettling in watching TV. Probably the old man in me coming out, I guess.

Just sent an email, a teen at our church wants to meet up and have me supervise his first oil change. Emailed back to get vehicle particulars, although he indicated that he has what is needed (I might as well check on that). I'm not that close him, nor was I close to his father, but his father passed away a couple of years ago, so if he wants help I'm more than glad to help. At the very least he plans to come here and in our sub-freezing temps, at least I can be somewhat warm in my own garage. At the very least I'm that much closer to the parts stores if it all goes sideways (just hope his truck fits into my garage, I'm sure it will pull in, I'm more concerned about closing the door and keep the sub-freezing temperature outside!).

I’m eating lunch. Kinda lonely because everyone else went to the pizza buffet. They decided to skip the Chinese buffet today. I did too because they didn’t go. I don’t really like the pizza buffet it’s cheap pizza and high prices. I rank Dominos over them. It sucks to sit here alone but oh well. Glad it’s Friday we have been so slow this week. I’m ready to go home and relax and watch tv and hopefully go on a very long ride this weekend or have an ice cold beer and chill. Can’t wait for summer and baseball season when we can grill steaks again.

With a good book one is never alone and often in a different place or even a different world. And with the Kindle app on a phone a dozen good books are just one click away. Or even a hundred good books if one so chooses.

Back