What are you doing right now?

Just caught up key plays on TB v. Lions

Then Lions score

Don’t want to sit on couch. Cats will trap me
Got me. She is quick

IMG_6931.jpeg

Eating at the Mexican restaurant. The fajitas are amazing. And the football game is on TV the place is packed. I don’t follow or understand football so it’s kinda interesting to watch even though I don’t understand anything going on. I’m so ready for baseball season. From here on out my dad is rooting for the Lions so let’s go them next week lol.

Just eating at Red Robin. I got pizza though cause I really don’t like their burgers. 🍔. I wanted Chinese food. I am ready to go home and relax and watch some George Lopez. His show was so funny. Hate they canceled it. We are going to the gas station after we leave here then hopefully home so I can chill. Might stop and get more yogurt for my lunch though.

It’s been busy today. Kinda nice to be busy sometimes just to pass time. Currently it’s slowed down. Lunch in less than 20 minutes so I’m ready to eat. Currently reading an article on why cable TV is dying. I never realized it had been overtaken by streaming by over half until last week. I guess it’s a sign of the times. It’s only me and two others at my work that still have cable haha. I use streaming in my room but don’t mind cable occasionally. It’s a shame kids today will never know what cable is.

Going to eat Chinese food. Glad I talked my parents into it lol. It’s been about 2 days I’m starting to have withdrawals. Finally got dad to wake up I kept doing things to make noise cause he was asleep in his recliner and mom was too on the couch. Currently I’m reading surveys on how many Americans still have cable. It’s fascinating to me just how much things have changed. And the fact I had never heard of streaming until Black Friday 2023 lol. I never thought I’d see a day where cable went bye bye mainly because I didn’t know companies were allowed to buy shows to have on their networks over the internet.

I’m finishing up lunch break. I’m binge watching so many shows. Just whatever show I feel like haha. Almost done with George Lopez. I was watching Phineas and Ferb on Disney+ it was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I’m glad I found it. I get Disney+ in my bundle with Hulu and ESPN+. Nice to be able to install the apps on your phone and TV. Can’t do that with cable. Streaming has its pros and cons that’s definitely a pro.

I’m finishing up lunch break. I’m binge watching so many shows. Just whatever show I feel like haha. Almost done with George Lopez. I was watching Phineas and Ferb on Disney+ it was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I’m glad I found it. I get Disney+ in my bundle with Hulu and ESPN+. Nice to be able to install the apps on your phone and TV. Can’t do that with cable. Streaming has its pros and cons that’s definitely a pro.
One con I've noticed with streaming is the tendency for them to try to make every stinking episode into a cliffhanger just to get you to watch the next one. I don't know how to describe what that does except to say it gives a really frantic feeling to the writing. There's never any sense of resolution.

Scrubbing the last toilet to get "the treatment". This must have been used by Esquire Miss. And then never really deep cleaned. We hardly use this one on the estate.

Chemicals. Lots.
Razor blades. For scrapping stony uric deposits.
Al oxide scrub pads. Flat and curved surfaces.
Steam machine. Hit a urine area and the operator knows it. Go get mask.
Gloves. Double gloves and long sleeves.
HD Paper towels.
Glasses and googles.
Toilet bowl brush? Useless.

Steam clean, then soak with cleaner. Repeat.
Start scraping and scrubbing, make sure BOC is on REAL LOUD. Spectres with the extra tracks. Both floors are vibrating through the bass box. Nice.
Hit with chems again. Take a break.
Check stocks, BITOG, etc
Rinse.
Final steam clean.

Fresh as a daisy!

I was kinda amazed by the yellow film on the tiles and grout. Need to get after the house cleaner re mopping.

Back