What are you doing right now?

Yes it’s really weird like it won’t go full speed in neutral but I’d say it goes a good 10mph in neutral. The moment you put it in neutral it takes off

Clutches in the transmission. I’m not a transmission guy, but I bet someone like @clinebarger has come across this before and he, or someone else with transmission expertise, can explain with clarity as to how this happens.

Walking the dog now. Chilly morning supposed to warm up today. We are probably going to grill later and drink of course. Also gotta work on the cars today even though I don’t feel like it.

And drink of course. Life doesn't exist without the drug alcohol? Life isn't worth living without the drug alcohol? Yeah, it's legal. It's mostly socially acceptable. But it's still a drug. It's still addicting. It's far more negative and destructive than positive.

If people in their 20's knew just how hard any alcohol is on the liver and just how that destruction carries on and really shows up in their 60's?

They would still drink.

Absolutely EtOH is a drug.

If people in their 20's knew just how hard any alcohol is on the liver and just how that destruction carries on and really shows up in their 60's?

They would still drink.

Absolutely EtOH is a drug.
I don’t drink a lot lol. 1-2 beers a weekend or a mixed drink or a shot or whatever. I was told it was excellent for your kidneys to clean them out. I always drink water right after so I’m sure that helps some. It’s too good not to drink.

Well I usually don’t buy them 😂. No snack is a junk snack. Food is amazing lol. I don’t know the price cause time dad adds his zillion dollars worth of lottery to the tab I have no idea haha. And the sodas are usually free depending on who is there. A lot of the staff we have known for years.
This sounds like you need some life advice from Wilford Brimley
1699110545289.jpg

Watching the first buck ever in our yard in 2.5 years. Only MANY does before. I think the storm drove him down.

(Moving pics to pic thread)

I'm cleaning and organizing my shop and second half of garage. I donated an asston of parts and bike tools yesterday. The charity bikeshop was happy.
My shop is less of a disaster and the main garage now has room for another chest freezer.

Last edited:
Cleaning here and there while the wife is cooking. It's a fine line.. she doesn't like me doing anything while she's working and she doesn't wanting me setting around either 😂 married life. Threw away some boxes which see said how are we going to sell it without the box you said anything we can buy we can also sell... To which I replied too bad I didn't pay a dowry then... 😂 Don't worry she laughed but she was also sharpening a knife so..

Getting ready to go to a visitation for dad’s friends dad. Don’t know him but dad is making me go which is ok. Go out of respect. Then we are supposed to go look at (and maybe buy) a car for me or him. I think I’m going to list my Camry for sale later. It’s not really doing any good and maybe someone wants to put a transmission in it or fix it. I don’t have the time or money to sink into it. I think it’s better to get something newer and safer. Looking at an Impala police interceptor later. I really wish they still gave discounts at my dealership but they don’t.

Read a book. You have at least one. Work on one of a half dozen cars to get them ready to sell for the money needed to pay your debts you frequently mention. There are plenty of things to do at home that don't require going places to pay 50-100% more for a meal than a meal cooked at home or going to a big box store to wander aimlessly, which is what people do there, and probably spend money that shouldn't be spent.
Books! I am on number 22 this year. Partly it is my job to read a lot, but there is no downside of reading books.

Just got done planting daffodils and now getting ready to make a pumpkin pie for a cousins bday tomorrow.

And drink of course. Life doesn't exist without the drug alcohol? Life isn't worth living without the drug alcohol? Yeah, it's legal. It's mostly socially acceptable. But it's still a drug. It's still addicting. It's far more negative and destructive than positive.
Seems a bit uptight. Having a couple of beers doesn't hurt a thing. But, of course, any more than that....or if alcoholism is in the family, then I could see your point. But relaxing on the weekend with a few drinks probably has more therapeutic value than negative. I have a few beers every weekend and it helps me to relax from the stressful work week. I'm certainly not addicted to it. Moderation in all things.

Just left the car place. I found a car I really like. Unfortunately dad isn’t going to let me sell my Camry. Title and insurance is in his name so nothing I can do about it. He said he had to get a car before I could sell it. Which with his credit score that’s very unlikely it’s lower than mine. At least mine is ranked as good. His is 👎👎👎👎.

Back