What are you doing right now?

Going to grandmas to sharpen her mower blades I just done it in March but she says it needs it again. They were pretty beat up last time so I’m going to probably suggest new blades. After that going to get me some new work boots. I need new shoes too as I’ve only had one pair for about a year and they are getting worn but I just don’t have the money for new shoes right now if I buy the boots. Good work boots are expensive. And I figure I can go a couple more weeks on these shoes as I only wear them on weekends and evenings my boots I have on for about 10-11 hours a day so the boots are definitely needed. Mine are three years old and falling apart.

Now I’m trying to plan vacation out. There are two things I really want to do one see my family like last year and two go to another MLB game. Haven’t been to an MLB game since 2015 when I was on the middle school band trip to New York City and went to the Mets vs Marlins game. The year before that we went to the Cincinnati Reds vs Cleveland Indians game in Cincinnati. Would love to go to Pittsburgh or Philadelphia. Dad said those are very hard cities to navigate. I want to go to the Philadelphia Phillies game because they will be playing the San Diego Padres and Milwaukee Brewers that week two of my favorite teams I am not huge on the Phillies though. Pittsburgh will be playing San Francisco Giants and Cleveland Guardians that week so nothing exciting there. I love the Pirates. Also considering Orioles vs Marlins and they also play the Dodgers that week. Considering Washington Nationals then too but they are going to be away all except Friday of my vacation week. Lot to plan got to check on hotels and ticket prices.

I'm at work, feeling a little tired but not that bad. Rolled up to my house at about 1a.m. and a really long and high speed and high FUN weekend. I'll log the mileage soon in the sig (odometer reading.)

Observing the parking lot. Still slow for now. Huge construction trucks.. waiting on timing for the next big news! Feeling pretty good. General stuff. Oil was up to the Full When Cold mark this morning so today will be a good day...

Working lol. Also trying to plan vacation at the same time. Been asking my coworkers which game I should go watch in what city lol. So many MLB teams but all so far away haha.

Working lol. Also trying to plan vacation at the same time. Been asking my coworkers which game I should go watch in what city lol. So many MLB teams but all so far away haha.
One of these days I am going to bring you up here for a week and hook you up with the finest 1 star hotel in all of Delaware 😄😁😀

One of these days I am going to bring you up here for a week and hook you up with the finest 1 star hotel in all of Delaware 😄😁😀
Lol. I’ll cheap out on a hotel but not baseball seats lol. I’m paying for the tickets so whatever hotel is provided by the folks I’m fine lol. I’ve slept in some cheap hotels.

Right now I’m eating Chinese food and trying to figure out the easiest MLB park to get too as far as parking goes and navigating the stadium. As of right now looks like we will be going to Pittsburgh Pirates vs Cleveland Guardians. I really want to go to Philadelphia though so I can see the Brewers play. Also considering Orioles as the Nationals will be away that week.

Put my 6 year old to bed, read to her. Now relaxing on the couch, watching TV with my 28 year old daughter. We had a full day of adventures, and I to will be going to bed early tonight. Also looking online at this forum, and for a new love seat for the living room, need to dispose of my old worn out one.

Waiting on dad to get home. When he gets home we are going to eat not sure where. Then I’m going to try to get him to give me an answer as to where he will take me on vacation lol. I need to know so Friday I can buy tickets with my biweekly bonus check.

Just got my garden in yesterday. My youngest and I crushed it before the storm rolled in.

Today, just making some supper after work. Nothing fancy.

Attachments

• 20230523_185319.jpg
    20230523_185319.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 6
Back