What are you doing right now?

Trying to plan out my birthday. Deciding what I want to do because I have to choose either a baseball game or dinner at the place I want. I’m leaning more towards dinner because the baseball stadium doesn’t serve Chinese food or steaks lol. I’ll be getting cake mix next time we are at the store.

I just had the plasma machine I am hooked up to fail due to... -wait for it - lack of lubrication!!!

I wonder if they knew that I'm the guy from the oil site... (of course they didn't but. Now to see if I get disconnected or not.)

Presently watching the Haemonetics PCS2 machine....

UPDATE: Disconnected. Going on a drive, White Castle, then traditional Sunday morning activity.

After a March that thought it was January, attempting to regain some fitness. Everyone tell your friends: Colorado sucks. Do not move here.
20230416_145843.jpg

Was cleaning horse paddocks during the best part of the day. Now it's cloudy and the wind picked up so the gophers are biting like they should. That and I clearly took the wrong rifle out. Meh....

Attachments

• 20230416_150614.jpg
    20230416_150614.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230416_152521.jpg
    20230416_152521.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 4
I’m waiting on my dad to get home so we can go eat. This boy is hungry lol. Also watching YouTube videos too while I wait and checking the forum. Ready for my day off Monday. I took off since my birthday is Sunday so since most things I want to do are closed Sunday I’ll do them Monday.

Just playing the piano and doodling around on Youtube Live right now. Might for another half hour or hour or so. Final Fantasy Prelude etc.. "Smoke On The Water" .. had that as a request lol. Nice and basic. I did some Van Halen.. video game stuff. Just hitting the piano before it gets too late. Does anyone else have a strong emotional reaction to the Forrest Gump theme? The one with the feather? That movie gets sadder the older I get.

I’m eating. And listening to my mom complain about me wanting red velvet cake for my birthday 🤣. I’m like it’s my birthday so I will decide what cake to have.

I’m eating. And listening to my mom complain about me wanting red velvet cake for my birthday 🤣. I’m like it’s my birthday so I will decide what cake to have.
Enjoy it while you can.
Most people get nothing for a birthday at all and when you get older most don't care if you are still breathing.

Just got my coffee mixed up. Getting ready to head to work. I’m tired lol. So ready for the weekend. Hopefully today isn’t too busy but not too slow either. Yesterday I got really bored as did everyone.

Back