What are you doing right now?

I'm packing a travel bag.

1f3c4-2642.png
1f334.png
1f412.png

Deciding if I want to go to the hardware store for the sale today or wait till tomorrow when we can all go. Mom is making dinner and dad will be home but not before they close. Also deciding what drink I want tonight either a shot of Fireball or a Michelob Ultra or the Dogfish Head Seaquench Ale because that’s what’s in the fridge. Probably gonna do the Michelob Ultra. The Fireball isn’t bad but it sure does burn your mouth for a minute just like the candy lol. The Dogfish Head I want to try but have to be in the mood for something sour cause I hate sour stuff lol.

PXL_20230101_024935653.jpg

Hershey's Kisses and Scungilli Salad
A tediously Italian American new year, if I ever saw it 😭
This is after Italian & American 6ft sandwich
Pernil & Arroz con gandules 🤤
There was empanadas and calzones
Various party platters, veggies with dip
I brought a 5lb platter of Shrimp Cocktail from Costco, it was promptly finished off
One of the kids plays a decent bartender, drinks are being made
Now coffee and dessert, then we wait for the ball to drop

Then celebratory new year lentils, because traditional 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
View attachment 133343
Hershey's Kisses and Scungilli Salad
A tediously Italian American new year, if I ever saw it 😭
This is after Italian & American 6ft sandwich
Pernil & Arroz con gandules 🤤
There was empanadas and calzones
Various party platters, veggies with dip
I brought a 5lb platter of Shrimp Cocktail from Costco, it was promptly finished off
One of the kids plays a decent bartender, drinks are being made
Now coffee and dessert, then we wait for the ball to drop

Then celebratory new year lentils, because traditional 🤷‍♂️
Love octopus salad, my mom makes it for Christmas Eve. We had Chinese food for lunch and then some finger foods a few hours ago. Sounds like you had quite the feast. (y) Baci Perugina are jealous right now and don't forget the cotechino for the lentil soup, and of course your red underwear.

I tried that with my dog when I was a kid. Yeah. Funny all my dogs since just smell citrus and have some sense not to lick

BTW Dogs make their own Vitamin C
After that lemon slice incident, Alby would back away and bark if I showed him a lemon slice. He wasn't going to fall for that again. :sneaky:

Drinking a beer and chilling at home. I finally convinced mom to try it and she hates beer lol 😂 I told her it taste like that nasty wine she drinks so she took a big drink and ran to the sink it was funny as crap. I’m definitely going to sleep good tonight. It’s ok to party every now and then. Growing up I said I’d never drink it once but things happen lol. I’ll stick to my soda for the most part I just like to have one for the kick sometimes. I love the smell of beer I can’t keep it away from my nose lol. I tried catching a bug one handed because they told me to get it and put it outside well I trampled over a chair and almost spilt my beer all over me maybe I need to go to bed lol. But I still got the bug. This is the first full beer I’ve had I’ve tried plenty and drank plenty of half’s and 3/4 but never a full one like tonight. I guess I better get to bed since we are getting up around 9 to go to the Ace Hardware end of year new years sale it was yesterday and today and then I’m off Monday for the holiday observation so I’m going to enjoy that.

3A5449B9-E409-4C14-8B5F-1FDD589DA91B.jpeg

Got some mailing/filing boxes at the OfficeMax store closing sale for my license plates so I’m putting them all in boxes. They are a perfect size. Got 12 so maybe that will give me an excuse to buy more plates lol.

Back