West Coast Customs Interior Detailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like keeping a few car care basics in the rear of my car... which currently is a recently purchased 2016 Lexus RX350. Usually a decent spray wax( currently TW Ice) , some glass cleaner and something to clean and/or treat leather/ vinyl surfaces and a few clean MF cloths.

I put a green bottle of TW Luxe in the basket until my eye caught the bottle of West Coast Customs Interior Detailer.... $6.00 for a big metal bottle. So I bought it instead. Tried it and it works quite well. No greasy residue. No cheesy shine.

I might stick with a dedicated leather conditioner for the seats... but for the dash, console, doors etc... The WCC stuff seems quite decent. Anyone else try it? Thoughts?

Last edited:
I've seen it but never grabbed it. It could be the greatest stuff ever but I just see no reason to switch from what i know already works for me. Good to hear it's decent stuff though. Maybe I'll feel adventurous some day and grab a bottle on sale.

I have used the WCC interior detailer and it worked well. Easy to apply, non greasy, and perhaps most importantly, does not smell bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back