Detail and Wax - Top Picks and Favorites Of Members On BITOG

I’ve been happy with the new products I’ve tried this go around this year. Normally we just buy basic stuff without thinking much of it.

My favorites out of the stuff we have tried:

1. Turtle Wax ICE Seal N’ Shine
2. Jay Leno’s Garage Tire and Trim Care
3. Turtle Wax Wheel & Tire Cleaner
4. Turtle Wax Super Protectant
5. Turtle Wax Speed Headlight Restorer
6. Mothers NuLens Headlight Renewal Kit
7. Chemical Guys Jumbo Wash Mitt
8. Chemical Guys Clay Kit

Also really happy with the Turtle Wax 🐢 Max Power car wash but I can’t tell if it’s any better than what we have used in the past. And I know everyone here bashes Turtle Wax but they have been around the longest and work well if you give them a try. I remember when I was a kid you would only see Mcguires, Turtle Wax, a few Mothers products and maybe a few others on the shelf like Armor All but nothing like what we have today. Nowadays you walk in to my Walmart stores and it’s Chemical Guys, Turtle Wax, Mcguires, some other funky expensive brand, Jay Leno’s Garage and very few Mothers products. The Turtle Wax wheel cleaner worked very well too and didn’t hurt the factory paint on my wheels and the other wheels I used it on. Very impressed.

I’m really impressed by the way the Jay Leno’s Garage tire and trim care worked on my trim. Worked really well compared to others I’ve used in the past and has a coconut/ pina colada smell to it too which is a plus. I’m excited to try more of his products as well as try more of other brands too. I haven’t seen anything on his brands posted here. His stuff is a bit expensive but appears to work well.

I use the 3 in 1 Meguire's' Cleaner Wax then apply Meguire's Hybrid Ceramic Wax. I was skeptical of the new "ceramic" technology but like the results. In between waxes, I use the Meguire's' Ceramic Detailer.

I recently saw a video, it may have been Chemical Guys. The person had a bucket of no rinse solution and about 8 clean microfibers. He used one side of the microfiber per panel. Flip the microfiber until all sides have been used, and then proceed to use all of the microfibers and no rinse solution to finish the vehicle.

I've been using diluted Murphy's oil soap in a spray bottle to clean car interiors for over 20 years. Don't use it on glass of course but as far as vinyl and leather, it works great and doesn't have any harsh chemicals to dry anything out with.

I've been using diluted Murphy's oil soap in a spray bottle to clean car interiors for over 20 years. Don't use it on glass of course but as far as vinyl and leather, it works great and doesn't have any harsh chemicals to dry anything out with.
I've done the same.

I recently saw a video, it may have been Chemical Guys. The person had a bucket of no rinse solution and about 8 clean microfibers. He used one side of the microfiber per panel. Flip the microfiber until all sides have been used, and then proceed to use all of the microfibers and no rinse solution to finish the vehicle.
I would believe ***EVERYTHING*** Chemical Guys say.:poop:

Boat polish & Aquawax. Only the best for my Honda.

1693377103571.jpg
1693377195234.jpg

Back