Weathertech Floor Liners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever used or are currently using the Weathertech laser design floor liners? I've been checking in on a set for the Sentra and would like to know if they are worth the price tag attached or should i go to the auto parts store and pick up a set of cheap ones and call it a day. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Garak
I tried their previous generation (the carpeted ones) a few years back in my Lightning. I was very happy with them.

Thanks! At $170 i would like to have some real world opinions.

Got what I paid $150 for. One day I slammed on the brakes, a liter bottle of Pepsi hit the deck and exploded. was like a swimming pool. dumped it out, cleaned the mat, no damage. No way another mat could hold that amount.

Weathertech is very proud of stating how much of an American company they are, and rightfully so. While they were expanding their headquarters & manufacturing facilities in Bolingbrook, they had billboards up about how they were investing in architects, engineers, materials & construction from only USA firms. Their products are made with domestic resin in USA-made tools in USA-made molding machines by US citizens and designed by their own US engineers.

They are on the short list of mats to get for our new 5. I've seen their work for other cars and they are simply excellent products, well made and fit perfectly.

Had these on our MDX and they were really wonderful. Fit great and went up high enough on the sides that snow/slush/salt/mud was never a problem. Light grey carpets looked like new when we got rid of her.

I just bought the winter type rubber mats at Sams for $20. They hold the melting snow and ice from boots in the winter. Its August and they are still in my vehicles.

Originally Posted By: 4ever4d
Thanks! At $170 i would like to have some real world opinions.

No problem. I'll be putting a set in my G before long, too. You won't regret it. Even the older style ones I mentioned were head and shoulders above any other type of all weather mat. And believe me, with the taxi fleet, I've tried them all.

Have them on the Accord for both the front and rear, expensive but they are worth it. They definitely fit better then the OEM all weather mats I had previously.

Also spring for the trunk liner if you can, for me it has been the most useful piece. Saved me from many a nasty spill.

Originally Posted By: R2d2
Also spring for the trunk liner if you can, for me it has been the most useful piece. Saved me from many a nasty spill.

That has entered my thought process as well. I sorta concluded if their mats were top notch their other products would be also. Thanks!

We bought the floor liner mats and trunk liner for the GLI. These things fit like mats should (but don't) from an OEM.

I tried to get them for my FIL's previous generation Corolla but they were out-of-stock, waited for about a month, still no delivery so I called and they refunded the purchase immediately.

Either way their product is great, but certainly not cheap.

+1 on the trunk liner. They are by far the best floor mats/liners you will ever own. I have them in my wife's Ford Escape front, rear and cargo liner and my F150 front and rear. You will not regret spending the money. I get in from hunting or anyting in the mudd and my carpet looks like new.

Great mats, I use them in everything. Heck with the OE mats, spend the money on Weathertech you won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted By: rodinator1234
+1 on the trunk liner. They are by far the best floor mats/liners you will ever own. I have them in my wife's Ford Escape front, rear and cargo liner and my F150 front and rear. You will not regret spending the money. I get in from hunting or anyting in the mudd and my carpet looks like new.

My truck goes hunting and on all my outdoor activities with me and has vinyl floor cover i can just rinse it out. My cars otoh have carpet i prefer them to bit more upscale.

I have the weathertech floor liners in the front of my Elantra and love them! Use them year round and they are superb! I have a full set of Husky liners in the Grand Caravan and they are great too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back