Mopar All Weather Floor Mats

My 20 Ram 1500 came with carpeted mats. They had decent coverage but the quality of the carpet wasn’t the greatest.

I found a dealer selling a set of Mopar All Weather Mats for $125 shipped and could not pass up the offer. The mats are made of a soft rubber material so it will be interesting to see if they last. Coverage is surprisingly good and fitment is very good. The rear mat is a two-piece design which allows for easier removal.

IMO, they are definitely a better value than the Weathertech or Weathertech HP liners. A full set of Weathertech HP liners is $262 shipped.

6BD205AD-89A5-4110-A1BE-183DC6DE23CD.jpeg

D014799F-DBEB-40CB-84AD-53BA476B132F.jpeg

082A6959-EA1B-47DF-815B-6BCBC6E472D6.jpeg

6D6D827E-706D-4A28-88D0-2B9C1875E4F1.jpeg

179D0D4F-23B6-4D85-8FAC-DF6624E76301.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice! I will always have custom fit weather mats in my cars.

My aunt's 16' Toyota Avalon got a brand new set of Husky Liners when the car was a week old. 70k miles later and the carpet is still brand new. I vacuum the front carpet about once a year, looks fine when I do. I vacuum the rear about every 2 years. Looks fine too, and she has her dogs in the car a lot too.

They look very similar to the factory all weather mats in my 2019 Jeep Wrangler. Even have the same style mounting holes. The ones in my Wrangler are cut out so you can use the factory drain holes in the floor pan. I personally like mine as they seem to offer a little more traction with wet shoes than the Husky liners in my Tundra.

I'd still buy the weathertechs. Those mats look like a pain to clean. The pattern in the weathertechs is easy to clean.

I had this issue with the rubber Toyota mats for my corolla. The pattern in the mat caught dirt in a bunch of little pockets and made them super annoying to get really clean.

I have factory Ford all weather mats in my Mustang and they work very well. When I was making the deal on my fiancé's 2017 F150, I got them to throw in the Ford all weather mats for her truck, front and back. They also gave us the factory carpeted mats that came with the truck.

I have Husky Liners in both of my 98 chevy trucks and they have held up great. The ones in the K1500 have been in since 2001 and the ones in the K3500 since 2007.

I'd still buy the weathertechs. Those mats look like a pain to clean. The pattern in the weathertechs is easy to clean.

I had this issue with the rubber Toyota mats for my corolla. The pattern in the mat caught dirt in a bunch of little pockets and made them super annoying to get really clean.

No doubt the Weathertechs would be a great choice. Although, I have not had any issues cleaning my factory All Weather mats but I do pull them out every time I wash.

Having said that, if my Wrangler had not already had the factory mats installed I'd have purchased Husky liners myself. I have had better luck with them over the years.

That’s a good price. Mine came equipped with the all weather mats and I’ve been very happy with them so far.

If you look up the design of the Weathertechs, there is no wall on the side nearest the door sill.

If you look up the design of the Weathertechs, there is no wall on the side nearest the door sill.
For my vehicle the weather tech hp is a better all weather floor mat than the dealer's all weather floor mats.

Those are very nice mats for the $125, the rams head is a nice touch - they look like they cover as well as Weathertech. Nice find!

Back