Washington State may have the most unexpected vanity plate

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
I saw this plate on a car yesterday as I drove to Harbor Freight.

Never did I expect to see a state officially sanction a clown license plate. I am sure there is something behind this that I expect is good and wholesome- but never saw this coming.

28183156_web1_M2-Patches-Plate-EDH-190329.jpg

Last edited:
Then Illinois needs a Bozo the Clown plate. He was on WGN 9 Chicago for years and years.

Julius Pierpont Patches.

Pt,

Interesting read, thanks for posting. One of many unique things was patches worked two shows a day, six days a week, for many years. And the show was not rehearsed, essentially as ad lib. That must of required extraordinary talent and drive to do two shows a day, six days a week, unscripted.

Also enjoyed the values he shared with the audience. I will have to YouTube his shows.

Pt,

Interesting read, thanks for posting. One of many unique things was patches worked two shows a day, six days a week, for many years. And the show was not rehearsed, essentially as ad lib. That must of required extraordinary talent and drive to do two shows a day, six days a week, unscripted.

Also enjoyed the values he shared with the audience. I will have to YouTube his shows.

I grew up watching him on the black and white. The values he shared on television and live shows reflected the simpler times of that era. Be good, be honest, respect others.

Pt,

Not lying, when I junked the Maxima a little while back, I found a Mister Rogers LP in the pocket behind the pass seat. Must have been there 25 years (along with a 1998 AAA road atlas)--doesn't seem to be worth anything though :ROFLMAO:

Good values are just that--should be encouraged and preserved...

... Interesting read, thanks for posting. One of many unique things was patches worked two shows a day, six days a week, for many years. And the show was not rehearsed, essentially as ad lib. That must of required extraordinary talent and drive to do two shows a day, six days a week, unscripted. ...
Thanks for this piece of local history. Every time I drive or bike past those statues in Fremont, I now know what they represent.

Then Illinois needs a Bozo the Clown plate. He was on WGN 9 Chicago for years and years.

Or maybe a John Gacy plate in full clown regalia. Proceeds from sale of the plates could go towards finding missing kids.

Back