Washer & dryer notifications

Our new washer and dryer connect to internet. (That is not why we bought them however,). The main benefit I see is if it needs service I will be notified and also to pull any needed software updates.

But it also tells me if damp laundry has been left in washer for too long or of the dryer is done but the laundry was not taken out.

My question is should I be passing this information onto my wife or just let things be with respect to anything laundry related?

What would you pass on? Why can’t she download the app and be notified herself?

My Samsung washer and dryer are “smart”, but what wasn’t well advertised is that they require a tiny USB-drive-sized dongle to enable ANY connection.

Our new washer and dryer connect to internet. (That is not why we bought them however,). The main benefit I see is if it needs service I will be notified and also to pull any needed software updates.

But it also tells me if damp laundry has been left in washer for too long or of the dryer is done but the laundry was not taken out.

My question is should I be passing this information onto my wife or just let things be with respect to anything laundry related?
Secret additional choice: just put it back on yourself for another dry if damp or take the laundry out and fold it if it is dry?

My washer and dryer are wifi enabled and send notifications when the load is done to my phone. Actually useful given I can't hear the little song from anywhere else, and I can do two weeks of laundry in under 3 hours when I move things immediately...

Required? No. Useful? To me, yes.

I tell my wife I am "helping" with the laundry by wearing my sweatpants (my work at home attire) for a few days before changing into a clean pair of sweatpants. Less laundry for her to do

Wi-Fi enabled laundry appliances seems a bit much. I'm just happy having a volume knob for the very irritating buzzer that goes off when the dryer is done.
Ours plays some sort of ditty when done. Forget what it is.

Back