Warning: Wal-Mart third party seller UnbeatableSale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased two six quart cases of Valvoline EP from wal-mart, fulfilled by UnbeatableSale. I received two separate packages each with a single quart of oil. Highly frustrating to say the least. I’ve learned a lesson to avoid third party sellers on WM and AMZ.
F054A47F-EC8D-45A6-B7ED-D41C14493DC4.jpeg

I purchased two six quart cases of Valvoline EP from wal-mart, fulfilled by UnbeatableSale. I received two separate packages each with a single quart of oil. Highly frustrating to say the least. I’ve learned a lesson to avoid third party sellers on WM and AMZ.ldView attachment 95465
You know your credit card issuer will cancel out this transaction for fraud, right?

Learned that if sale of any product on line has a price to good to be true don't waste your time.
No sure about that I got two Jugs of RP on a Walmart Sale for $20 each. Was it great oil? No it was just the same as all the the others except it was Purple for 500 miles.

I purchased two six quart cases of Valvoline EP from wal-mart, fulfilled by UnbeatableSale. I received two separate packages each with a single quart of oil. Highly frustrating to say the least. I’ve learned a lesson to avoid third party sellers on WM and AMZ.View attachment 95465
Call WM and tell them what happened. I'm sure WM will fix it for you. You sure you ordered it correctly? I haven't had a problem getting things from WM.

It is odd to ship single quarts like that, but is it possible that more shipments are on the way?

You can get amazing deals if the item is listed incorrectly. I got a 6-pack case of 1-quart StaBil ethanol protection -- that's 6 quarts of StaBil -- for $15 (single quart price). I thought about buying a bunch of cases but couldn't take advantage like that, so I only bought 1 case. They corrected the price a couple hours after placing my order on Amazon.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back