Vote !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to vote today,it's your patriotic responsibility..No excuses.
34.gif

Soon as the wife gets dressed, we are on our way to the polls.

I will be glad when this is over so the stupid commercials will stop, junk mail will stop, and those darn irritating phone calls will stop.

Now, to the losers, take down your yard signs, and take those stupid bumper stickers off of your cars.

Originally Posted By: Johnny

I will be glad when this is over so the stupid commercials will stop, junk mail will stop, and those darn irritating phone calls will stop.

Now, to the losers, take down your yard signs, and take those stupid bumper stickers off of your cars.

I agree with this!

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE

I agree with this!

I also agree with this....I am not sure about all of Canada but Ontario really just has yard signs...never seen a bumper sticker yet. They are both very bad ideas and if the wrong person doesn't agree with what you have on your lawn or bumper watch out...

Yea I'm getting ready to go vote for Tweedledum, or Tweedledumer .
frown.gif

Basically vote out all incumbents.

Originally Posted By: Anies
Let there be someone worth voting for and I would vote. Not this time though.

Talk about animosity and apathy going hand in hand and doing nothing about it. What an attidude.

But then this is the U.S. with one of the lowest turnouts for elections and yet having free elections.

Pity isn't it.

I think the winner's bumper stickers should be removed too. They become an eyesore.

But worse is when people put these stickers on public items. For example, there has been a "01.20.09 end of an error" sticker on the end of a rail at an offramp that has been on there for a while now. Whether you agree or not, it is an eyesore, and the person applying it should be decent enough to remove it.

When I voted this morning in NE AL, the machine that takes the ballots and tallies the votes kept rejecting my ballot. After multiple attempts on two different machines, the ballot was finally accepted; however, I feel like my ballot went into a black hole without being counted.

"South Park" covers this with two uninspiring choices for school mascot. At the end when Stan and Kyle "learn something" they note that the choices are always uninspiring.

I have to make an uninspiring decision as well; will be interesting.

I actually like the mudslinging and basic-brain-stem writing one sees right up close to an election, but I'm kind of an advertising geek.

I voted when the polls opened this morning. I haven't missed a chance to vote since I turned 18. That includes small local ballots as well.
thumbsup2.gif

Tell me about it; more money has been pumped into the Colorado Senate and Congressional races then any other state. Entire commercial breaks are campaign attack ads.

I tell you what, someone could have made a bundle engineering a device that could automatically mute your TV when a political ad comes on.

I'm voting for 3rd party candidates at the Federal level, and some establishment candidates at the local level who've demonstrated they're not corrupt.

We have a bunch of anti-establishment people running for the State Congress here pledging no more then 2 terms. Great idea IMO.

Originally Posted By: jcwit

Talk about animosity and apathy going hand in hand and doing nothing about it. What an attidude.

HAAAAAAAAAA! You actually, REALLY think the fundamental changes that need to be made WILL after this election?
crackmeup2.gif

The Presidential election of 2008 proved who politicians at the federal level really work for, and it ain't you.
56.gif

I hate it when I'm forced to make a choice between 2 evils, and anyone that isn't evil will become evil because they have to pay back the campaign contribution or get none next year.

The downfall of democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back