VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My county just tipped the threshold for having two early voting locations. In the past, the location was on the other side of the county and not convenient to get to. The new second location could be walked to from my house. Took advantage of that for sure, dropped my son off for before care, was at the poll when they opened at 7am and was on my way to work by 7:15am.

1667924608014.jpg

Had a write up in the paper the other night that our county has more unopposed candidates running than ever before so not sure what good it is going to do but I will vote anyway.

From: BallotTrax Notifications email]> on behalf of BallotTrax Notifications email]>
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022 5:36 PM
To:
Subject:November 8, 2022, General Election: Ballot Counted

Hello Sheldon,
This is a message from the California Secretary of State on behalf of Contra Costa County Elections. Your ballot for the November 8, 2022, General Election was received and counted. Thank you for voting!
Questions? Call (925) 335-7800 or email [email protected].
Visit https://www.contracostavote.gov/ for election information.
Manage Contact Preferences | Unsubscribe
"Where’s My Ballot?" is a service of the California Secretary of State through your county election office. This service is powered by BallotTrax, 9501 Northfield Blvd | Denver, CO 80238.

Voted last week....I got a big bag of popcorn and a couple of frozen pizzas for watching the results on tv tonight...It will be a long night I think...

I voted last Saturday. Unfortunately we don’t get off for voting which I think we should but that’s just me. If I hadn’t voted early I would not have been able too.

Probably not voting. I hate having to participate in the charade of the existing duopoly. (ex, Look at Georgia senatorial candidates of Tweedledee and Tweedledum).
Well you’re going to get one or the other, maybe ask your successful neighbor and vote how they do?

Inaction is condoning the current conditions, no matter what situation you find yourself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back