Vehicle Specific Forums... Why So Many Canadian Posts?

It's a plot; First the movie industry with the likes of John Candy and M J Fox.
Then destroy our music industry with Ann Murray, Celine Dijon and Justin Beaver.
Now, on to destroy BITOG as a ramp up to the ultimate goal.
But I don't know the ultimate goal.

Uh, thatā€™s ANNE Murray.

And Iā€™ll take her in a heartbeat over anything in FollyWood.

They donā€™t need to attack!

They simply continue to buy up agricultural land in the U.S. As of year end 2021 Canada is #1 in ownership of U.S. agricultural land among non-U.S. nations.

Why take over a forum when you can take over the farm? šŸ˜Ž

Have you not left the car auction sites in a while? THs have been popping up in the states for over a decade. Thereā€™s 624 THs in 10 states as of last Friday, lol šŸ˜‰
My only exposure to TH a dozen years ago while waiting at the border to bring home my Smart.

IMG_8596.JPG

I was trying to post the blame Canada but all the clips were all from the movie
with the billboard of Terrance and Phillip *****of fire was in the background :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Been browsing various vehicle specific forums and it seems like there are many posts from Canadians, way out of proportion to US posters. Are these forums owned by Canadian companies?

Canadians live in a colder climate, so they create more posts than Americans do about things like "My car was damaged by a Polar Bear because a baby sea lion climbed under it for protection. Where's the best place to order color matched paint at, eh?"

Canadians also post more when the temperature is high enough that the electricity doesn't freeze between their laptop and their ISP.

Also, they tend to buy more Toyotas and Kia's / Hyundais than Americans because those cars are the only ones that can be delivered up there without freezing solid into a block of ice once they cross the border. It's because of the thinner 0W-16 oil they are using in the engines.

Canadians live in a colder climate, so they create more posts than Americans do about things like "My car was damaged by a Polar Bear because a baby sea lion climbed under it for protection. Where's the best place to order color matched paint at, eh?"

Canadians also post more when the temperature is high enough that the electricity doesn't freeze between their laptop and their ISP.

Also, they tend to buy more Toyotas and Kia's / Hyundais than Americans because those cars are the only ones that can be delivered up there without freezing solid into a block of ice once they cross the border. It's because of the thinner 0W-16 oil they are using in the engines.
Lytton, BC hit 49.6C on June 29,2021
Color is spelled colour.
My last 3 trucks were built in Fort Wayne
.308x2"= 7.62x51mm
I have the same birthday as Hillary.
To learn about Canadian culture, search; Fort McMurray Steve

Last edited:
Back