Vehicle Sighting - 1990ish Ford Probe

Some were turbocharged, too.
Only the first generation from what I remember. Japan received the hotter ka-24 vs the USAs detuned version. The picture looks like an older neighborhood in Denver. Maybe out by the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant?

Were all of these junked? I used to see probes everywhere now almost never. Just like chevy berettas, used to be real commonplace, yet the last time I saw one was when one came in for an emissions test 2016-17. It looked like it was kept in a hermetically sealed clean room. I don't think it even had 50k miles on it.

Only the first generation from what I remember. Japan received the hotter ka-24 vs the USAs detuned version. The picture looks like an older neighborhood in Denver. Maybe out by the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant?
The original photos I posted? Fort Collins, not too far from Denver.

Good eye!

My Dad had an 89 or 90 model, I forget which. He bought it when I was deployed during Desert Storm. Went home on leave and he let me take it for a weekend to visit my old GF. I thought it was kind of a cool car and he said it was when it was new but things just started breaking and it spent more time in the shop then on the road. He finally gave up on it and said he'd never buy another one.

Back