VAT on the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
Originally Posted By: Julian
Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
So, I'm supposed to support and/or adopt policies/philosophies that will benefit "others" in America ..and cheer as they promote the lives of others out side of America and see the keen sense to my costs rising because of it ..and THANK GOODNESS that such a philosophy exists that is assured to lower my standard of living until I reach equality with some rickshaw driver turned cab driver somewhere else?
Equality? Commie pinko scum.
56.gif

I used the right word, bozo.
grin2.gif
I will never have equality with anyone else ..but equal economic buoyancy in our free falling/floating global economy???

Economic exchanges require differentials of pressure. The exchange slows as you reach equilibrium. I do not want to exchange my money for his toil. I do not want him to rise if it means that I must fall. I could care less about China's economy ..if it means the ultimate sacrifice of my own.
(some clandestine global security issue that the masses would never accept being acceptable if the profiteers were not invited to the "last supper" for a full belly ..or..Come and get it, boyz ..cum'n git it
grin2.gif
").
Go stick your head in a forest sometime. Your odds are just about as good as anything else living there. Otherwise, I agree synergy has many benefits.

Originally Posted By: digitalSniperX1
Originally Posted By: Shannow
OK, we all (6B of us) hate your "freedoms"...does that work ?

Let's make sure everyone has the opportunity to see how you speak for the world in how it hates us.

I was responding to YOUR "pick on us" comment...wasn't picking on you or your country any more than Tempest was picking on mine.

I just pulled some stuff off your CIA site that showed you spend more, and get less effective outcomes.

You're the one who got all thin skinned about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back