Vandalized Dream Cars

Look at the morons who go after rare art - sure could help them with the SuperGlue part …
not that I'm trying to comment on the why..
but I feel the greatest justice would be to leave them there glued to the wall handcuffed for a couple days of no food or rr.

Not condoning criminal behavior of course, but it’s just objects, insured in most cases. Nobody should give a flying flamingo except the owners IMO.
Sort of like if someone came by and set your house on fire while you're away at work. After all, that's why we have insurance, right?

Given the variety of models, colors, and options that can be ordered, it might actually, be impossible to replace that car with one that is exactly the same.

Further, it’s not the ease of replacement, it’s the cost. The loss of the car, the months waiting for a new one, the incidental fees and costs not covered by insurance, and the increased cost of insurance in the future.

This is a big loss.
Don't forget the psychological trauma from the experience. Something you care about, worked hard for the money and saved up for years, something you thoroughly enjoy and spend lots of time taking care of... needlessly destroyed by a sick person. Then you hear dismissive comments, saying it's easily replaced. Depending on your resilience, this kind of loss can potentially have a deep and lasting effect. After we get "fair compensation" for the loss, I guess everything is suddenly fixed we are supposed to pretend that it didn't happen.

Crazy how society says they are for the little guy working hard to make it some day. Then when the little guy does and becomes rich they are now evil and generally hated. What is that wealth point where you go from hardworking person and deserve a break to rich jerk?

Its also crazy how we think because someone can build/buy a nice car be it an old classic or a super car, we feel we can vandalize it or just walk up and fondle it. Wasn't there a video going around YouTube where someone was walking over or flopping on the hood of nice cars? As everyone has said, I dont understand either why people cant keep their hands to themselves.

Back