Valvoline Restore & Protect 5w-30 (Gonna Take a Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip even the “new” part. Too many people choose the absolute cheapest price only to B & moan when there’s a problem. Local/small businesses that actually care about their customers & provide awesome service are who we need to spend our money with. Otherwise, those companies can’t afford to go on, and then we as a community lose both good products AND good customer service.

This is why I’ve moved every single vehicle and engine (other than my slightly leaking original HG EJ251 Impreza) over to HPL. Incredible product, incredible customer service, incredible effort expended into our niche market.

I won’t apologize for promoting a company that gives me everything XOM, SOPUS, WM, or AMZN can’t or won’t. 👍🏻

Absolutely Correct ✅
I just ordered a load of filters and oil from AMSOIL, and will be ordering HPL next.
2024 will be nothing but fine 🍷 oil for my vehicles.

Skip even the “new” part. Too many people choose the absolute cheapest price only to B & moan when there’s a problem. Local/small businesses that actually care about their customers & provide awesome service are who we need to spend our money with. Otherwise, those companies can’t afford to go on, and then we as a community lose both good products AND good customer service.

This is why I’ve moved every single vehicle and engine (other than my slightly leaking original HG EJ251 Impreza) over to HPL. Incredible product, incredible customer service, incredible effort expended into our niche market.

I won’t apologize for promoting a company that gives me everything XOM, SOPUS, WM, or AMZN can’t or won’t. 👍🏻
i’m going to try and get my company to order a large bulk order (hopefully HPL does drums) if i could get them to extend the 6k OCI’s to 12 or even 15k the lost time would pay for the difference alone other than the savings in filters and labor.

I think this is five synthetic oils Valvoline has, not counting Euro. 🤔 I remember when it was just, just synpower & synthetic Max life? LOL

i will say, the fleet has seen a significant reduction in lifter tick after convincing the bean counters to swap to mobil 1 EP high mileage. LS engines love valvoline high mileage fs but the owners don’t want anything but mobil one in their equipment.

Thought it would be chemicalistic … 🧐
honestly, i was very reseved to add this oil with HPL EC30 but in the best interest in the woman’s car, i did it. before pictures attached. K24 oil fill baffle in focus. the car burned 1QT/thousand miles prior. it has had BGR EPR at the end of 2 OCI’s using PUP 5w-20. (prior to meeting her, she did midus bulk OCI’s)

Attachments

• IMG_5195.jpeg
    IMG_5195.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5196.jpeg
    IMG_5196.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_5197.jpeg
    IMG_5197.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 136
honestly, i was very reseved to add this oil with HPL EC30 but in the best interest in the woman’s car, i did it. before pictures attached. K24 oil fill baffle in focus. the car burned 1QT/thousand miles prior. it has had BGR EPR at the end of 2 OCI’s using PUP 5w-20. (prior to meeting her, she did midus bulk OCI’s)
Epr is some strong stuff.
I'm surprised it did not work for your consumption

Looks like the Midas touch - wonder what that oil really is - to do an oil change and rotation for so cheap …

This oil is also for normal drain intervals. If you ran this oil say 15k-20k miles, the cleanliness benefit may no longer exist where as your premium full synthetic oils with strong anti-oxidation properties will still be preventing deposit formation. Just a thought.

So this oil could very well be an excellent OTC option for normal drain intervals.

The normal drain interval on my car is 22k miles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back