USPS lost my oil sample... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by 96 Cherokee:
3 times I have mailed an oil sample to Blackstone Labs using their own oil sample bottles, and they arrived quickly with no problem. The postage cost is $1.59, IIRC.

5 or 6 times here with no problems. Like I said before, I always fill the container to the top so it won't slosh when shaken, then drop it in a curbside mail box.

It looks like I complained too soon on this one. I got an email that said the sample really did make it. Or maybe my complaining had an effect on all of this in some way... LOL

This is the first time I've had trouble with an oil sample. But lately, I have noticed that the mail is in general taking much longer than it used to...

XS650
Member # 3039

posted October 16, 2005 11:43 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 96 Cherokee:
3 times I have mailed an oil sample to Blackstone Labs using their own oil sample bottles, and they arrived quickly with no problem. The postage cost is $1.59, IIRC.

5 or 6 times here with no problems. Like I said before, I always fill the container to the top so it won't slosh when shaken, then drop it in a curbside mail box.

The first time I sent a sample to Blackstone in the provided container it came back to me the next day. The ship from:part of the label is just as big as the ship to:
I sent a sample to them today and hope to here from them within 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back