Username Meaning

I owned a 1997 Geo Prizm in a one-year-only apricot Mica Metallic paint when I signed up. It's unfortunately now a refrigerator or another car as it got recycled in 2016 by u pull n pay or we waste alot.

Smokescreen.
Wall of smoke put out behind a car to hide where you are going. I have seen some cars do this burning oil and the owners not care....always amazed me.

This post was made awhile back. Since then BITOG has added a lot of new members.
What does your username mean? Why did you choose it?
Mine means, I own a blue F-150 and was a pipe fitter (welder and ABC Instructor also) for 39 years. Hence, BlueOvalFitter. :)

I like to watch the Ballet " the Nutcracker " each Christmas Season. Drosslemier is the Watchmaker. No other reason.

I owned a 1997 Geo Prizm in a one-year-only apricot Mica Metallic paint when I signed up. It's unfortunately now a refrigerator or another car as it got recycled in 2016 by u pull n pay or we waste alot.
When I was married we bought my then wife a 91 Geo Prizm. It had a rare paint job as well, Champagne Rose Quartz.

I'm a Cardiac Cathlab Tech, the heart has 3 major arteries, sometimes they can have smooth muscle arterial spasm for a variety of reasons= Spasm3.

"Benzadmiral": When I signed up for BITOG in the fall of '05, I was driving a W202 C-Class Mercedes, but the name was inspired by its late great predecessor, the '86 W126 420SEL. It was battleship grey, and I was its "admiral" and issued its cruising orders, so . . .

Same nickname everywhere. When I was 8 I wanted to create a name. So I created 'Dusky'. I spoke a little bit of english then ( European) but didn't know about the word 'Dusk'. The real dusky because the username was already taken.
The " The real" came from the movie ' The Italian Job'. Where the guy who was really the napsterdisplayed " The Real Napster" on the cops' screens.

Dave is my first name.

Hess was my favorite gasoline for my vehIckes. Always ran my best quarter miles times on Hess 93 octane.

Bbhero equals the first 3 letters are actually my initials in my name

BBH

The last part is seriously a self deprecating joke... I called many of my friends hero or superhero... Of course I got called that has well.

Thus the combination of the two equals my name on here.

After my 83 Silverado, some kid came up with sick 83 but I just changed it to malo, hence Malo83 ;)
IMG_0929.JPG

Back