USAF Vet David Grusch Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't talk about certain things on here so let me put it like this. I along with a group of other like minded people have guidance that is pretty clear that says there are other inhabited worlds out there.

While we don't have any guidance regarding communication with these other forms-we all pretty much agree that it's not in the cards for us to meet them or have any communication/interaction with them.

For what that is worth.......

I saw two of these Cigar UFOS a while back

Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 19-16-09 cigar ufo - Google Search.jpg

They don't. They happen all over the world. You just don't hear about them on the MSM.

NASA is now involved.

More data is needed but it's coming....slowly.

A lot of all this is garbage too. It's hoaxes, atmospheric phenomena, military etc. However, the ever-growing number of unexplainable is quite remarkable. Could it all be a giant hoax? Yes. For the longest time I thought it was but I've gone the other way now on this.

My thoughts prior to this were these orbs were something that wouldn't or couldn't "crash". That is odd and I've always wondered that. If they are off-world, they're likely doing what we are doing on Mars by sending probes. They could just be more advanced, by millions of years.

They seem to be interested in our nukes based on some accounts. 🤷‍♂️

I think your time would be better spent trying to prepare for one of the three countries that will eventually take over the US, probably in your lifetime. IMO, that's a real threat, not alien beings on a flyin' saucer.

I think your time would be better spent trying to prepare for one of the three countries that will eventually take over the US, probably in your lifetime. IMO, that's a real threat, not alien beings on a flyin' saucer.
Has nothing to do with being worried about an alien threat/invasion. I'd welcome it at this point. 😁

Yeah, heard that before. There is always some country about to overtake us like Japan in the 80's. Our biggest issues are here at home, and abroad.

I saw two of these Cigar UFOS a while back

View attachment 160552

If you aren't kidding for effect, and are open to it, I'd be interested in this story.

Not sure this is the right thread though.

This particular shape the "cigar" and what being referred to as the " tic tac" also called a propane tank, egg shaped , butane tank" have been witnessed for a long time.

One of the more compelling cases involving the tank shaped unit is highway patrolman Lonny Zamoras case.

I guess these UAP have no interest in Gulfstream jets! We never see any. Maybe the orbs can't make FL510?

On Newsmax last night, quite a bit of time was dedicated to this strange subject. I remain unconvinced. It is very well known we can't get any more than 3 people to keep a secret, not to mention any of the 192 other countries in the world.

We might consider that UAP seem to wildly violate the laws of physics, laws that are very well understood. This alone should give one pause...

acPWJ2L.jpg

Last edited:
I guess these UAP have no interest in Gulfstream jets! We never see any. Maybe the orbs can't make FL510?

On Newsmax last night, quite a bit of time was dedicated to this strange subject. I remain unconvinced. It is very well known we can't get any more than 3 people to keep a secret, not to mention any of the 192 other countries in the world.

We might consider that UAP seem to wildly violate the laws of physics, laws that are very well understood. This alone should give one pause...

acPWJ2L.jpg
Unless it's about where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

More than three surely knew about that.

I am not saying people are keeping secrets about UFOs.

Maybe Hoffa was going to spill the beans on UFOs lol.

Political and Religious comments should be kept out of discussions such as this. If you want to discuss technology, fine, but this thread has become a bottomless pit of repetition and speculation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back