USAF Vet David Grusch Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, of course, skeptical, as much as I’d like this to be true.

How are his claims any different than anybody else who’s claimed, over the years, to have insider knowledge that our govt, and others, possess recovered alien vehicles and technology?

He admits everything he’s claiming is hearsay, and he possesses no evidence.

When it comes to things like this, I always remember the old saying, “the only way 3 people can keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead”.

I just don’t think anyone could keep a secret of this magnitude. I don’t know what I don’t know, though.

What do yall think?

I have an open mind to anything but need to see proof.

I am very curious by nature so I will read about it and not get upset if others talk about it but I need the proof.

Sorry Flat Earthers.

Curious ( some of it ) but skeptical about that kind of stuff.

I have OMPD as opposed to CSPD ( open-minded versus conspiracy theory-prone personality disorder ).

My own view is, we need to solve the earth's human problem/mystery of why some ( supposedly free from mental health problems ) people are prone to conspiracy theories and refute the evidence contradicting them.

Lots we don't even understand about the human brain and not just the universe

Last edited:
I am, of course, skeptical, as much as I’d like this to be true.

How are his claims any different than anybody else who’s claimed, over the years, to have insider knowledge that our govt, and others, possess recovered alien vehicles and technology?

He admits everything he’s claiming is hearsay, and he possesses no evidence.

When it comes to things like this, I always remember the old saying, “the only way 3 people can keep a secret is if 2 of them are dead”.

I just don’t think anyone could keep a secret of this magnitude. I don’t know what I don’t know, though.

What do yall think?

An old friend of mine who spent over 15 years as an officer at JAG (USMC) told me that servicemembers are a representation of the population in which they come from. Basically he was saying that the uniform doesn't equate to legitimacy. There are truly good people, and truly evil people as well as plenty of individuals in between.

It was bound to come out, but who will really listen, I can see that there is a big cover up, they fear to tell the truth would cause a mass panic.
51OVSchz7yL._SL500_.jpg

I have posted quite a bit about this. I was never a believer that anything "ET" has visited this planet, simply due to physics. Distances too far among other things. Very naive of me to think. Typical human centric viewpoint.

I started looking into this topic years ago. I came away with a different perspective. I believe there is something to these UAP/UFO claims, but I don't know what. There have been many many high-level ranking officials within the military, and government, and general population that I just can't dismiss.

The cat is out of the bag now. People who used to ridicule the idea are now grappling with the reality that there is actual evidence beyond anecdotal. They have no answers. NASA is even now studying it. Lou Elizondo is a guy to follow.

It's about time. These things have been observed for decades going back to the 40's and beyond.

It should not be laughed at or dismissed.

I can think of far more ridiculous and stupid things that people believe in today with no evidence whatsoever. There is actual evidence of these things.

Look up Gary Nolan, Immunologist at Stanford University. Said he now believes 100% this is real and was approached by engineers working on it.

A Stanford University professor and prominent ufologist says he “100 percent” believes extraterrestrials have not only visited Earth — but have “been here a long time” and may even still be on the planet today.

Dr. Garry Nolan, a professor of pathology at Stanford’s medical school, made the stunning claim during last week’s Salt iConnections conference in Manhattan at a session titled, “The Pentagon, Extraterrestrial Intelligence and Crashed UFOs.”

Last edited:
We are just a speck in space.....I really think that we are not the only ones around... Space is just too big to think we are the only ones on a planet...
I don't know if this is true any longer but I saw a short segment of an interview between Neal deGrasse Tyson and a female scientist. She told him imagine the worlds oceans as the universe after which she said the equivalent of 12oz's has been studied.

Reactions: hrv
I have a close friend who was an air traffic controller for the US Military for many, many years. He recently retired due to the mandatory 55 year old requirement, so he's not some old codger, but fairly young and has been around..... for many, many of these years where people claim to have "seen something".

I asked him about UFOs and this stuff one day. He plainly said "there ain't nothing out there. Maybe some funny-a** balloons, air craft, etc., but I've never seen nor heard of another controller seeing something in all my years."

I believe him. He's had access to more than your FAA controller, he's had access to higher clearance info, etc. A lot of his time was out in the desert of the western US....

Take it for what you want.

Been flying for close to 40 years, and not only have I never even remotely seen anything strange, same with everyone else I know ( Same with flying in the Bermuda Triangle LOL ) in aviation.

That said, I ever do see something, I will let you know lol

I can report I see evidence the world is round though and see the occasional spaceship ........blasting off from Florida.

sitrep

I believe this guy. He is credible because I HAVE seen UFOs on two occasions. Later when I bothered to think hard about it I had some discussions with the people who saw these aerial phenomenon with me. All of the same accord. Nobody wanted to talk about it but I'm so old I don't give a rat's a** what people think anymore.

I observed both times separated by ~40 years, first at a military radio installation with an 80' tower;

multiple glowing orbs in the sky
completely silent
moved at high speed then stopped and floated

No, I can't explain what these observations were.

Passport1 out

bt

I truly WANT to believe what this guy says, but common sense is pretty much preventing me from doing so. While I have no idea what these sightings (orbs, saucers, etc.) are, I tend to think they are either our own secret high-tech craft.....or maybe something from China. As for this fellas claims of alien spaceship crashes (several he says), including alien bodies.....well, how can a secret like that be kept? And if these aliens have the technology and ability to travel hundreds of light years through space....why would they just blow it upon arriving at earth and crash? Not only once but several times? I don't know....pretty hard to swallow. Maybe what he says is true though....like I say I honestly want to believe.

I truly WANT to believe what this guy says, but common sense is pretty much preventing me from doing so. While I have no idea what these sightings (orbs, saucers, etc.) are, I tend to think they are either our own secret high-tech craft.....or maybe something from China. As for this fellas claims of alien spaceship crashes (several he says), including alien bodies.....well, how can a secret like that be kept? And if these aliens have the technology and ability to travel hundreds of light years through space....why would they just blow it upon arriving at earth and crash? Not only once but several times? I don't know....pretty hard to swallow. Maybe what he says is true though....like I say I honestly want to believe.
I’ve had the same thoughts.

If they’re advanced and sophisticated enough to get alllll the way here, how could they just crash when they get here, multiple times?

I think of the universe as an unfathomably large snow globe and every millennia or so the creator picks it up, turns it over, and watches what happens… disappointed each time.

I try to be open minded - but why do these things only crash in super secret government sites in the desert? If they flew millions of miles to get here, why wouldn't they want to check out some place interesting, like say downtown Charleston SC for example?

EXACTLY!!!!

Why do all these UFO festivals happen in small town trailer parks??

And seriously people - Do some research. China, Iran, etc., have never reported aliens, UFOs, etc. They have whistle blowers, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back