UOA kit need a cheap alternative

Fabick Cat is selling qty 10 used oil analysis kits with return mailing labels @$150. However, the UPS shipping is an outrageous $30.

I can buy two Chipotle burritos with drinks at $30.
Any cheaper alternatives?

That works out to $18 each. At $18 each are the comparable alternatives equal or better in value? Most uoa kits are what 25 or more each? Shop around, check who includes or excludes the things you need, and run some numbers to make a decision.

$18 each is pretty good.

Amsoil's postage paid option is $35
Blackstone is a free kit, but $35-45 plus shipping

Fabick Cat is selling qty 10 used oil analysis kits with return mailing labels @$150. However, the UPS shipping is an outrageous $30.

I can buy two Chipotle burritos with drinks at $30.
Any cheaper alternatives?

I will say this, there was a member on here who did UOA's, and they all came back normal, and then 1 day his engine went. Use a good oil and change at reasonable intervals, and use the UOA money for Chipotle!

Pay the UPS shipping and know you're supporting my ability to retire when I hit 57 as a UPS employee.
I have fiduciary responsibilities as well as conducting procurement due diligence. When shipping cost goes up from $12.05 (2019) to $30, it raises a red flag. Fabrick CAT raised their 10 pack price from $120 to $150. I guess the kids don’t get dessert this week. I will call it the new Biden administration new normal.

Back