Truck and Tractor Museum in Richmond VA

I’ve been by that museum many times on I-95 and always wanted to visit it. Might plan a day trip for a visit this summer.

With Mrs. Kira's relatives 100 miles away in Charlottesville, we can drive down....and I'll stay AT THE MUSEUM!
(kidding, dear)
Divco FTW!

Last edited:
20240205_190239.jpg

20240205_190709.jpg

20240205_174605.jpg

My wife and I visited this museum around 6 years ago when we lived in Richmond, both enjoyed it quite a bit. It's surprisingly interesting and entertaining considering it's mostly based on tractors - something I admittedly don't know much about. We probably spent 1.5hrs there looking around and taking it all in.

I’ve been by that museum many times on I-95 and always wanted to visit it. Might plan a day trip for a visit this summer.
My wife and I finally took a day trip to visit the Keystone tractor and truck museum last week. Amazed at all the cars, trucks and tractors on display! 99% are in restored as new condition. We spent about 2 1/2 hours there and could have seen more but wanted to visit the battlefield as we were a little pressed for time. Ate lunch at a local cafe that was just ‘meh’ but enjoyed the old downtown area. The battlefield museum had a nice film that filled us in on the battle and the 9 month siege the town’s citizens had to endure. Rode through the battlefield and stopped at the different pull offs to get a sense of how the battle took place as to where the battle lines were drawn and the different positions each army took to gain an advantage. Very interesting stuff and Well worth the trip! Took a few pics. My favorite is the Custom Diamond T truck below!

IMG_2522.jpeg

IMG_2518.jpeg

IMG_2500.jpeg

IMG_2502.jpeg

I work 2 miles from the battlefield and go walk the trails most days at lunch.
The best food in town is at Longstreet - get a panini, they are incredible.
DO NOT just drive around Petersburg, stay only in the Old Town and battlefield area- literally the most violent city in Virginia....yes it is that bad.

Back