Traveller Oil Quality? (Tractor Supply)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was in the tractor supply on the weekend, it was racked right beside some Cheveron, the bottles were the same, may not mean anything though.

I believe Traveller oil is supplied by Warren Performance. If it has a WPP or WNE on the bottom of the bottle, then that's it.

This is the same oil supplier for Walmart Supertech and many other house-brands.

Decent oil, but depending on price point, it may be cheaper to buy from Walmart.

I was thinking maybe trying some,here in NC my local AZ has shot up to 3.29/qt for mc and pennz is 3.79/qt wally has mc for 2.99/qt but stay sold out so i usually just hit the AZ the taveller i can get for 2.79/qt in 5-30 what i use most,thanks for the info folks!

For a "normal" application and OCI, I'm sure it will suffice just fine. I would be leary of pushing out the OCIs past 5k miles without some UOA justificaiton.

That's a non issue for me i have a strict 4k oci and have for a long,long time,thats why i'm not so high on syn. oils, for some reason i just don't like the thought of extended oci's just old school and stubborn i suppose!

Originally Posted By: 4ever4d
That's a non issue for me i have a strict 4k oci and have for a long,long time,thats why i'm not so high on syn. oils, for some reason i just don't like the thought of extended oci's just old school and stubborn i suppose!

I believe in some situations there may be benefits to shorter oil change intervals using inexpensive dino rather than synthetic. Using a less expensive oil that still meets API certification makes good sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back