Transparent V8 Engine.

Yawn ... only sort of interesting. For those who already understand this process, it's only interesting in that the guy has mad skills in constructing this model. The rest is nothing new.

For those who are ignorant of ICE design, this will blow their minds.
Or not; my wife couldn't care less about how it works, only that it works and doesn't leave her stranded ....

BTW, the Cutlass, now THAT is interesting and the video would be far better off showing more of that wicked car!

Last edited:
I thought the subject was this. I still have one unbuilt in the box; the old version with the electric motor and light up spark plugs.

1700677511373.jpeg

Yawn ... only sort of interesting. For those who already understand this process, it's only interesting in that the guy has mad skills in constructing this model. The rest is nothing new.

For those who are ignorant of ICE design, this will blow their minds.
Or not; my wife couldn't care less about how it works, only that it works and doesn't leave her stranded ....

BTW, the Cutlass, now THAT is interesting and the video would be far better off showing more of that wicked car!
He started in 2012 on the awd cutlass project. The awd drivetrain came out of an Oldsmobile Bravada suv. He has a website now.

Back