Toyota dominates study of longest lasting vehicles including full size pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.
the t100 was a completely different truck vs the 1st gen tundra. it offered 2 engine choices a large 4ctl and the v6. I owned a 100 and a 1st gen tundra. the tundra is head and shoulders better than the t100 in all ways. the t100 was extremely reliable and durable but boring to drive. I sold it with 175k and never a single issue with it. the t100 was built in japan in the hino factory .

Originally Posted by JHZR2
It's interesting to read all the folks coming to "protect" Toyota.

This is nothing more than your pedestrian opinion given that the numbers in the article are on the other side.
But you are more than welcome to voice it.

Cheers!!!
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted by super20dan
the t100 was a completely different truck vs the 1st gen tundra. it offered 2 engine choices a large 4ctl and the v6. I owned a 100 and a 1st gen tundra. the tundra is head and shoulders better than the t100 in all ways. the t100 was extremely reliable and durable but boring to drive. I sold it with 175k and never a single issue with it. the t100 was built in japan in the hino factory .

The Toyota T100 was a long runner. Construction workers loved 'em cuz they didn't eat much and showed up for work every day.
I see 'em running around to this day.

Originally Posted by tig1
For the last 35 years 100% of my Fords have over 200K with my 91 Ranger at 354K. These charts mean nothing to me. Fake News. My grandsons 2002 Toyota was a piece of junk. He now owns a 2012 Ford Fusion with 140K and loves it. That's our experience.

I guess you haven't seen some of the recent Ford bashing threads...this site is full of Ford haters...

Originally Posted by Rmay635703
Originally Posted by PowerSurge
Makes no difference what type of data you come up with. People are still going to bash Toyota.

And Chevy and Dodge and Ford

I've owned them all and they can all suck
My antique Honda has been about the best of the bunch, though I'm told newer 1.5's can be bad.

...and they all could be good (though I say that tongue in cheek about Dodge)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back