Tows don't cost $50...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to think an axe is really useful...and I have a couple of really nice axes....

As useful as they are, they don’t fix the breakdowns that lead to a tow.

In 1980, I lost control of a car in a blizzard, ended up in the highway median on I-91 in Vermont.

The tow was $80 cash, for the 50 yards back onto I-91. Luckily I had it. Back then, and as a teenager, it was a great deal of money.

I was in no position to negotiate, no cell phones back then, the State trooper had called the truck.

So, $50 seems outrageously cheap.

And I’ve always kept a few hundred in cash in my wallet ever since. You never know....

One shop in town has an arrangement with a tow company, Anywhere in city limits to that shop is a flat $50. Oddly enough it one of two shops in town I trust if a job needs special tools (ac work, alignments, and ect.)

On another note, jeez. Try Tinder or Bumble or something. Met some awesome chicks on there. Attorneys, girls with actual life plans, etc. Who didn't need MY money.

On another note, jeez. Try Tinder or Bumble or something. Met some awesome chicks on there. Attorneys, girls with actual life plans, etc. Who didn't need MY money.

Both are regional

Around here apps have taken the place of Craigslist personal ads
you get the same 5 people and 2 are dudes

Last edited:
I'm gonna tell her.. I like fast cars, the fast life and a big brown Mercedes sedan.. Is that the words? (Glamorest life)

1611518060224.png
Found these tows on Ebay for $5 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back