Took the plunge ! 2011 Lacrosse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ,after all the test drives and rumination, we ended up signing the paperwork for a 2011 Lacrosse . Delivery Tuesday,so no pictures till then. Got every option except for the rear video screens, so it's fully loaded and with the 3.6 DI engine it's plenty potent. Shame that the general couldn't come up with any Turbo Regals ,but they should sell all they get. Time to start looking for PF63's :)
best
-Jorge

I test drove a Lacrosse before I purchased my Terrain, they are very nice cars! It was a tough choice between the two, but I had never owned an SUV before so I went that route.

I am currently on the hunt for PF63's and Dexos myself
smile.gif

Good. Gotta get the economy moving. More people like this and the next thing you know, sales are booming. No doubt car dealer lots are stuffed. I hear GM did alot of channel stuffing i.e. loading dealers with '11 cars to show how strong they were prior to the GM stock offering. Dumping cars to dealers, GM considers as a sale on their books. I think you might see some great deals now that dealers have a huge inventory to move.

Originally Posted By: maximus
The speedometer looks difficult to interpret.

The center LCD display gives you the option of a digital readout. There is also an optional "heads up" display that projects your speed onto the windshield.

Originally Posted By: dishdude

The center LCD display gives you the option of a digital readout. There is also an optional "heads up" display that projects your speed onto the windshield.

Ooh I've always thought those were pretty sweet, those HUDs

Originally Posted By: flacoman
280 HP /259 TQ

I wonder why they detuned the engine for the Buick? The 3.6DI in my Cadillac CTS is 304hp. It is also 304+ in the Camaro.

Last edited:
Sideways mounting for FWD or maybe just on paper ? Wonder if there's a dyno sheet out there..Perhaps there's a few ponies to be found in the intake and exhaust?

Originally Posted By: Nick R
Originally Posted By: dishdude

Ooh I've always thought those were pretty sweet, those HUDs

I like to think of mine as a little green ghost riding out in front of me at night. . . .

Well ,after all the test drives and rumination, we ended up signing the paperwork for a 2011 Lacrosse . Delivery Tuesday,so no pictures till then. Got every option except for the rear video screens, so it's fully loaded and with the 3.6 DI engine it's plenty potent. Shame that the general couldn't come up with any Turbo Regals ,but they should sell all they get. Time to start looking for PF63's :)
best
-Jorge

Flacoman, it's a superb looking car. What color is the instrument panel display? It's not red, is it? Or can you change the color?

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
280 HP /259 TQ

I wonder why they detuned the engine for the Buick? The 3.6DI in my Cadillac CTS is 304hp. It is also 304+ in the Camaro.

It's probably the transverse FWD installation.

Flacoman, it's a superb looking car. What color is the instrument panel display? It's not red, is it? Or can you change the color? [/quote]
The displays are blue-green like the HUD , and there's a strip across the dash that lights up in the same color. Sounds tacky, looks stylish....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back