TOMBUCK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you work for Amsoil? I've noticed all your last few posts, about 7-8 of them, have been in all CAPS and all promoting Amsoil. Just wondering. Is this stuff expensive when compared to oils you are more likely to find at an auto store?

Not sure why you would fish for a guy that you may think is a dealer when there are dealers that are site supporters....

Amsoil is more expensive than M1, but if you shop it right, or become a preferred customer, the price delta isn't so great. Amsoil pc cost for 10W-30 FULL synthetic is under $4.50/qt case price.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Not sure why you would fish for a guy that you may think is a dealer when there are dealers that are site supporters....

I don' t think he's planning on buying from this guy, he's just wondering why that guy decided to make a bunch of posts last night all in caps and all sounded basically like Amsoil commercials.

I didn't find this thread 'til recently so it is old news, but Patman is correct. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I just thought that these boards were not to be used for self-promotion and I simply wanted to know if he worked for Amsoil. I know this board supports Amsoil but I was curious. There was, after all, a string of capitalized posts that sounded commercialized.

I hope I didn't offend anyone.

No offense here. One thing though, this board doesn't "support Amsoil". This board costs money to run, and individual sponsors (not the corporates) such as Redline rep, Mobil rep, Terry, etc and yes Amsoil reps pay a fee...that's all. The Tombuck guy is not a sponsor...

Oh, what I meant by support was the good word that is always being pushed by the posters, as well as M1 and Redline. That's all I meant by it. Good day!

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
he's just wondering why that guy decided to make a bunch of posts last night all in caps and all sounded basically like Amsoil commercials.

cool.gif
It's my job to whack those folks in my other forum.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back