To all you HATERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: mehere
I refuse to use Supertech OILS or Supertech FILTERS and I refuse to shop at WAL*MART also - so just go ahead and HATE ON ME.

Me too, because I found 1c after rebate filter from Pepboys and 49c oil from Kragen, nothing personal against Wally world.

Originally Posted By: mehere
I refuse to use Supertech OILS or Supertech FILTERS and I refuse to shop at WAL*MART also - so just go ahead and HATE ON ME.

It's one thing to decide ST oil is not the right oil for your application but why hate on ST filters which offer such a good bang for a buck??! How about hating on something that actually deserves it? As far as ST oil...ST oil is oil for the masses who want to take their car to Walmart and get a quickie lube experience to the exclusion of everything else that us BITOG zealots stand for!

Last edited:
Hate you for not shopping at a big chain store..., why thats a form of imputed self deprecation!!! are you serious?

i hate etc.

well anyways, i've uses supertech oil and filters now and then......and haven't had any bad results. whats the the big deal?

Kill this thread!
02.gif
Kill it before it breeds!

Hate you for not shopping at a big chain store..., why thats a form of imputed self deprecation!!! are you serious?

Thanks, I love to be hated..... Sensitive are you? Of course I'm not serious. See the
grin2.gif
beer3.gif

I shop at Wally Mart. I buy their oil for my daughter's car. Valvoline...not bad oil for a Chinese knock off.
shocked2.gif

Everything else in the store is made in China....may it's the oil too....oh, did I start some paranoid thoughts??
45.gif

I find it funny that people whose jobs are most outsourced to China are regulars at Walmart and then, they have the audacity to complain that their jobs are outsourced. Well, stop shopping at the retailer that forces its suppliers to outsource.

There are many stores that beat Walmart prices, and treat their employees and suppliers better than Walmart.

I am with OP, I avoid Walmart like the plague. They are what is wrong with this country. Typical corporate greed that has no boundaries, and does not care how many lives it destroys.

It is ironic that people hate Wal-Mart for "costing americans their jobs." While, at the same time, wal-mart is the largest employer of americans.

Originally Posted By: blueiedgod

There are many stores that beat Walmart prices, and treat their employees and suppliers better than Walmart.

Care to share with the rest of the class? Where can you get oil cheaper than Walmart? How about a Motorcraft oil filter? I'm not a big fan of Walmart but I haven't found any better prices ANYWHERE - at least here in Southern California!

I agree. Day in and day out, Wal Mart, at least for now, holds the title of cheapest oil you can buy without having to play the rebate game. Advanced Auto recently was selling Pennzoil conventional for a little less than 2 bucks a quart. Everday Wal mart price is 10.47 or the five quart jugs.

Today I went to Checker Auto parts and looked at their price on the Regane fuel system cleaner. It was 7.99 a bottle! At Wal mart the stuff is 3 bucks cheaper. All of their fuel additives, gear oils, etc. were way higher than WM, except the Shell V-Power because it was on sale....with rebate of course. Most of the CRC TB cleaner, carb cleaner, brake cleaner, etc. was 25-40% higher than WM.

Last edited:
For EDLP it seems hard to beat Wal*Mart. Other stores may have things cheaper on occasion. However, considering I can get almost everything I need for daily living at Wal*Mart, it doesn't make sense to go to one store for motor oil, another for food, another for underware, yet another for a toaster. Given the price of gas, it makes sense to buy all of those things in ONE stop if possible.

We recently purchased some new furniture for our office from they Canopy collection. Not obviously particle board stuff, more along the lines of Ashley Furniture items, and with site to store, we pick it up at the store when we are going there anyway, so we don't have to pay shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7732498

So we got the desk, the file cabinet, and tall bookcase for our office.

I made a modification to the desk, putting air holes in the floor of the CPU compartment so the CPU could breath. Other than that, no worries.

Originally Posted By: badtlc
It is ironic that people hate Wal-Mart for "costing americans their jobs." While, at the same time, wal-mart is the largest employer of americans.

Probably he meant that people lost their high paying jobs and have to go to walmart to make minnimum wage. can't beat'em, join'em
whistle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back