To all you HATERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to use Supertech OILS or Supertech FILTERS and I refuse to shop at WAL*MART also - so just go ahead and HATE ON ME.

im gonna say this will be locked ASAP
15.gif

Originally Posted By: mehere
I refuse to use Supertech OILS or Supertech FILTERS and I refuse to shop at WAL*MART also - so just go ahead and HATE ON ME.

No haters here..

Leaves more 6.98 5-Quart jugs of Mobil5000 Clean at Wally World for ME to hoard!

We love ya!

Now, why'd ya post that?

Didn't stop him from suggesting that Walmart carries the 5 qt jugs of Havoline....

Seriously..I don't see the point of the post unless fishing and waiting for someone to take the bait
56.gif

Goose

btw I went to Walmart 3 times yesterday
28.gif

I'm not a hater... I'm just glad there is one less person patrolling the oil aisles, getting in my way!
spankme2.gif

No hate here. Your choice. Gotta love that. I haven't been in Walmart for several years. Big whoop.

My gripe is that I can't find the specs on wally world 75W-90. Gotta have something to bee-atch about.

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
"I haven't been in Walmart for several years."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come back, all's forgiven.

You sound suspiciously like a greeter.....you gonna beat me up on the way in now?

I go to Walmart, but most, not all, of what I buy there in not made in China.

Food, Milk, bird feed, PP Oil, Techron, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back