Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.
If something really was moving that fast, could we even detect it with our current systems? I'd imagine it would go in and out of any radar we have within a few seconds if not less.

Originally Posted by Pew
If something really was moving that fast, could we even detect it with our current systems? I'd imagine it would go in and out of any radar we have within a few seconds if not less.

That's part of the issue. They would move so fast without any heat sink and disappear. The radar system being used was the most advanced in the Navy's inventory.

My gut tells me these things are either highly advanced drones of some sort, or the Navy's NEMESIS was at play here.

The least likely explanation is ET. However that can't be ruled out at this time either.

The government can't be trusted either. They have actively used disinformation agents and propaganda to discredit many sources. They've tried to do this with Elizondo. I encourage anyone to listen to Elizondo and judge for yourself. The guy is 100% legit in my eyes.

All of this becomes a giant rabbit hole.

"The objects were detected with a variety of means. Fravor and other pilots saw the UAPs with their own eyes, while the radar operators aboard the nearby guided missile cruiser USS Princeton observed the objects for "several weeks" with their SPY-1 radar system.

Fravor couldn't detect the craft with his APG-73 radar, but Graves was able to do so in 2015 with his new APG-79 active electronically scanned array radar. The APG-79 has increased sensitivity and processing power over the older radar system."

Originally Posted by buster
Healthy skepticism is good. There is more to this.

https://slate.com/technology/2019/05/navy-pilots-saw-aliens-nope-ufos.html

" Fravor headed down for a closer look. What happened next was "like nothing I've ever seen," he recounted in a 2017 New York Times article. The object accelerated so fast that it disappeared in a blink of an eye. A pilot in the other F/A-18 has subsequently described the episode similarly; he also says he watched as the object zipped around Fravor's plane before it darted off in a flash."

Similar things saw during WWII ... Foo Fighters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

If they were actually weapons developed by the Germans during WWII, then why was one never recovered by anyone to prove that's what they were. Or no documentation was found to show what they were. The Germans were famous for documenting and recording everything during WWII.

Some other interesting reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_reported_UFO_sightings

"You could literally plot the entire course of the object, you could extract the densities, the speeds, the way it moved, the way it displaced the air, its radar cross-section, how much of the radar itself was reflected off its surface. I mean you could pretty much recreate the entire event with the CEC data."

We can all sit back from our chairs and play internet experts trying to debunk these things.

My gut tells me there is more to this....but I can't prove it. I'd love to see one myself.

Don't assume those attempting to study these phenomena are debunkers. Many are just trying to figure out the physics of these objects with respect to the frequency spectra, kinematics, thermodynamics, aerodynamics, etc.

I fall into the Skeptic column with respect to the known laws of physics.

Personal Observation: Last summer late at night I was observing a large convective cell moving NW to SE across our area since there was a good possibility we Storm Spotters might be activated that evening by our local EMA.

To the east (well, slightly ESE) and at the cloud base I spotted a very bright object sweeping from South to North and North to South which lasted about 5 minutes and moving very fast. For the last sweep of this object it moved south and then it appeared to descend back toward the North at about an angle of 30 degrees and "poof" it disappeared.

From my vantage point it made an angle of about 15 degrees of arc and after some crude calculations, the velocity 'sweep' of this object was on the order of about 300 miles per hour.

I called in to our radar operator at the EMA who has a 3.5 GHz high resolution radar available to them and he was sweeping the quadrant at the time. I relayed to him what I had seen and he said no hard radar returns of any aircraft or anything else had been seen or recorded, only this 55,000 foot high-top cell moving NW to SE.

This sighting later generated some discussion at the EMA and after some investigation, it was determined to be a very powerful searchlight at a vehicle dealership that was sweeping the skies at a high rate for advertising purposes. The low cloud base combined with the high output and sweep rate of this searchlight produced a bright spot that according to my viewing position, appeared to be an object moving at high velocities, reversing itself very quickly.

Okay, but what about the apparent angled descent of this object? The dealership finally turned off the searchlight as this convective cell moved over the dealership's area since Cloud-to-Ground lightning had increased.

Can anyone guess as to why this light appeared to descend from South to North at an angle?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Greggy_D
It's slow-drip Disclosure.

Agreed.

One thing I always suspected is that this isn't space travel in the conventional terms, more of a interdimensional aspect to it, and I believe that these UFOs are actually
humanoids from the future or another dimension.

...and the disinformation continues. Quite ridiculous, but not surprising lol

Link

Originally Posted by MolaKule
"You could literally plot the entire course of the object, you could extract the densities, the speeds, the way it moved, the way it displaced the air, its radar cross-section, how much of the radar itself was reflected off its surface. I mean you could pretty much recreate the entire event with the CEC data."

We can all sit back from our chairs and play internet experts trying to debunk these things.

My gut tells me there is more to this....but I can't prove it. I'd love to see one myself.

Don't assume those attempting to study these phenomena are debunkers. Many are just trying to figure out the physics of these objects with respect to the frequency spectra, kinematics, thermodynamics, aerodynamics, etc.

I fall into the Skeptic column with respect to the known laws of physics.

Personal Observation: Last summer late at night I was observing a large convective cell moving NW to SE across our area since there was a good possibility we Storm Spotters might be activated that evening by our local EMA.

To the east (well, slightly ESE) and at the cloud base I spotted a very bright object sweeping from South to North and North to South which lasted about 5 minutes and moving very fast. For the last sweep of this object it moved south and then it appeared to descend back toward the North at about an angle of 30 degrees and "poof" it disappeared.

From my vantage point it made an angle of about 15 degrees of arc and after some crude calculations, the velocity 'sweep' of this object was on the order of about 300 miles per hour.

I called in to our radar operator at the EMA who has a 3.5 GHz high resolution radar available to them and he was sweeping the quadrant at the time. I relayed to him what I had seen and he said no hard radar returns of any aircraft or anything else had been seen or recorded, only this 55,000 foot high-top cell moving NW to SE.

This sighting later generated some discussion at the EMA and after some investigation, it was determined to be a very powerful searchlight at a vehicle dealership that was sweeping the skies at a high rate for advertising purposes. The low cloud base combined with the high output and sweep rate of this searchlight produced a bright spot that according to my viewing position, appeared to be an object moving at high velocities, reversing itself very quickly.

Okay, but what about the apparent angled descent of this object? The dealership finally turned off the searchlight as this convective cell moved over the dealership's area since Cloud-to-Ground lightning had increased.

Can anyone guess as to why this light appeared to descend from South to North at an angle?

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by AC1DD
Agreed.

One thing I always suspected is that this isn't space travel in the conventional terms, more of a interdimensional aspect to it, and I believe that these UFOs are actually
humanoids from the future or another dimension.

You're not talking about dimensions like string theory are you? Only theory that really talks about other dimensions but at a very small scale and it's all still a theory anyway.

Anyway believe it or not, I'd be more likely to buy that it's aliens from another star system than anything like dimensional travel and time travel. You could do aliens from another star system with general relativity, quantum mechanics, no need for even string theory. Just takes time. The whole speed thing is questionable, optical illusions, instrument jamming is more likely than actually being able to do all that. There's also wormholes, but I don't think anything can survive transiting it, but maybe some other intelligence figured it out. Anyway, lots of other possibilities too, people go to magic shows, maybe someone just put a magic show for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTTa9YcTe1k&ab_channel=PBSSpaceTime

Back to the OP, IF what was observed by the pilots are in fact actual craft, it's pretty exciting whether it's terrestrial or ET. That to me doesn't matter much.

I used to be the biggest skeptic. I wouldn't even bother with UFO research. I was close-minded to it. Over time I've read quite a bit and realized there is something to some of these cases, things that are possible quite extraordinary. Decades of outdated & dogmatic thinking along with consistently faulty assumptions pushes some skeptics beyond the realm of reasonable discussion, and into fairyland.

Cases like the Ariel School UFO in Zimbabwe, Nimitz, Japan Airlines Flight 1628 and others, where the skeptics don't seem to realize how ridiculous their suggestions are, compared to the actually not so ridiculous theory that.... perhaps it is more than that.

...Decades of outdated & dogmatic thinking along with consistently faulty assumptions pushes some skeptics beyond the realm of reasonable discussion, and into fairyland.

Cases like the Ariel School UFO in Zimbabwe, Nimitz, Japan Airlines Flight 1628 and others, where the skeptics don't seem to realize how ridiculous their suggestions are, compared to the actually not so ridiculous theory that.... perhaps it is more than that.

I don't think sweeping generalizations help this discussion since you have dogmatists on both sides of the fence.

Look at ball lightning. We know it exists and many people have had first hand experiences with it and there have been many observations of it, and in many instances it was mis-identified as UFO's. It has been produced in the lab on a small scale but only recently has there been a theory developed to describe it: "...produced from electric fields caused by the accumulation of ions..."

JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 117, D19107, 2012.

PROGRESS IN PHYSICS Volume 12 (2016) Issue 3 (April-July)

Last edited:
I don't disagree. I will would add though that ball lighting shouldn't be confused with craft that move in an intelligent manner. Something that sits in one place for a period of time, then shoots off up into space etc. But you're right a lot of people jump to conclusions much too fast. A UFO is simply an unidentified flying object, most of which can be eventually identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back