Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity

buster

Thread starter
Messages
33,799
Location
Southern NJ
Great points and I agree with you. I just don't think that is the case here only because the Navy and crew have confirmed it wasn't that. But to your point, absolutely. I personally don't think it's ET. I think it is some sort of military testing. The Navy's NEMESIS comes to mind. *However as I said earlier these were not just observed on radar. The Navy has also been concerned with air collisions from these things.
 
Messages
9,118
Location
MA
Originally Posted by buster
Great points and I agree with you. I just don't think that is the case here only because the Navy and crew have confirmed it wasn't that. But to your point, absolutely. I personally don't think it's ET. I think it is some sort of military testing. The Navy's NEMESIS comes to mind. *However as I said earlier these were not just observed on radar. The Navy has also been concerned with air collisions from these things.
It's certainly interesting. But notice how there's no actual collisions and no actual materials to examine? I guess aliens are good at some things, but not at others like stealth technology. I like how some other poster mentioned that it's either military or aliens. There are more than two possibilities. In fact if you follow the Everett interpretation, ever quantum event creates a new universe and there's an infinite number of them. They're real in the sense that they meet the criteria for unidentified.
 

buster

Thread starter
Messages
33,799
Location
Southern NJ
Originally Posted by Wolf359
Originally Posted by buster
Great points and I agree with you. I just don't think that is the case here only because the Navy and crew have confirmed it wasn't that. But to your point, absolutely. I personally don't think it's ET. I think it is some sort of military testing. The Navy's NEMESIS comes to mind. *However as I said earlier these were not just observed on radar. The Navy has also been concerned with air collisions from these things.
It's certainly interesting. But notice how there's no actual collisions and no actual materials to examine? I guess aliens are good at some things, but not at others like stealth technology. I like how some other poster mentioned that it's either military or aliens. There are more than two possibilities. In fact if you follow the Everett interpretation, ever quantum event creates a new universe and there's an infinite number of them. They're real in the sense that they meet the criteria for unidentified.
I wouldn't expect collision necessarily. I'm sure it could happen. Also, check out the Navy's NEMESIS.
 

buster

Thread starter
Messages
33,799
Location
Southern NJ
95% of UFO's can be explained. However, some people just like to argue. It's not about being curious, open minded or even skeptical. These people are so dense they wouldn't believe it if one landed on their front lawn. The flip side is you have folks that think a drone from Best Buy is from the Zeta Reticuli Star System.
 
Messages
9,118
Location
MA
Originally Posted by buster
95% of UFO's can be explained. However, some people just like to argue. It's not about being curious, open minded or even skeptical. These people are so dense they wouldn't believe it if one landed on their front lawn. The flip side is you have folks that think a drone from Best Buy is from the Zeta Reticuli Star System.
There's also jumping to conclusion. You have a good basis for an unidentified object. What it actually is is still unknown. You continue to investigate. But don't jump to conclusions.
 
Messages
24,808
Location
PNW
Originally Posted by buster
Now that we know the pilots saw these objects with their own eyes and not just radar, and have been confirmed as UAPs by the Navy, it begs the question of whether they are some black project or ET. Technology is way ahead of what we are aware of. So we know these are not birds, we know these things were tracked moving at incredible speeds- 80,000 ft to sea level in .79 seconds. Remarkable.
I highly doubt humans have gained this technology yet. 80,000 ft in 0.79 sec is 12 miles/sec. Obviously, there must not have been any air friction on these 40 ft long tic-tac shaped objects in order to do that. And in order to move as fast as they did underwater, again there had to be no water friction on the objects. These vehicles were probably drone like, unless some kind of insect alien was piloting them that could take around 165 Gs - which is what those objects would have to do in order to go from 80,000 ft to 50 ft in 0.79 sec with max acceleration at mid point before deceleration to zero at 50 ft. My vote is ET.
 

MolaKule

Staff member
Messages
21,436
Location
Iowegia - USA
Originally Posted by buster
95% of UFO's can be explained. However, some people just like to argue. It's not about being curious, open minded or even skeptical. These people are so dense they wouldn't believe it if one landed on their front lawn. The flip side is you have folks that think a drone from Best Buy is from the Zeta Reticuli Star System.
No, it is not necessarily about being not curious, dense, argumentative or closed minded, but being skeptical and I fall into the latter category when I compare the physics to what is reported or supposedly seen. As I posted in #5284578, some of the calculations done by the Metabunk participants DO question the resulting images of the technology used so we cannot, at this point in time, rule out that what was seen were artifacts. MetaBunk Discussion of Videos: https://www.metabunk.org/go-fast-fo...-stars-academy-bird-balloon.t9569/page-2 As far as the Navy is concerned you can bet your bippy there is a lot of analysis going on as to whether or not these images were real or artifacts, or even concerned about it. If these were training artifacts embedded into the ship's radar algorithms and the plane's systems, we will never know it. That too, cannot be ruled out.
 
Last edited:
Messages
9,118
Location
MA
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Originally Posted by buster
Now that we know the pilots saw these objects with their own eyes and not just radar, and have been confirmed as UAPs by the Navy, it begs the question of whether they are some black project or ET. Technology is way ahead of what we are aware of. So we know these are not birds, we know these things were tracked moving at incredible speeds- 80,000 ft to sea level in .79 seconds. Remarkable.
I highly doubt humans have gained this technology yet. 80,000 ft in 0.79 sec is 12 miles/sec. Obviously, there must not have been any air friction on these 40 ft long tic-tac shaped objects in order to do that. And in order to move as fast as they did underwater, again there had to be no water friction on the objects. These vehicles were probably drone like, unless some kind of insect alien was piloting them that could take around 165 Gs - which is what those objects would have to do in order to go from 80,000 ft to 50 ft in 0.79 sec with max acceleration at mid point before deceleration to zero at 50 ft. My vote is ET.
I think your math is a little off. 80,000 feet divided by 5280 feet is 15.15 miles. or about 19.18 miles per second. Not exactly light speed, but it's still pretty fast, works out to about 69k per hour. At that speed, you'd expect a huge sonic boom. Also I think for scientific evidence, you don't actually take a vote.
 
Messages
24,808
Location
PNW
Originally Posted by Wolf359
I think your math is a little off. 80,000 feet divided by 5280 feet is 15.15 miles. or about 19.18 miles per second.
Yes, fat fingered. 80,000 ft in 0.79 sec while accelerating uniformly from zero to zero velocity would be a peak velocity of around = 101,266 fps at the 40,000 ft mid point, then back to zero at 0 ft. A .223 Rem muzzle velocity = 2,785 fps. These objects had a velocity at peak acceleration about 36 times faster than a .223 bullet coming out the barrel of a gun. Far beyond any human technology IMO. It was either all a complete fake or misunderstanding from everyone involved, or it was ET.
 

buster

Thread starter
Messages
33,799
Location
Southern NJ
cheers It's good to keep the discussion going. Hopefully in time we'll know more (doubtful). I'm looking forward to hearing what Elizondo has to say going forward.
 
Messages
24,808
Location
PNW
My calcs above are off if assuming zero to max velocity at 40K ft and then back to zero velocity to 50 ft with uniform acceleration/deceleration. Peak velocity would be at mid-point (40K ft) and would be 202,532 fps ... so about 73 times faster than a .223 at the muzzle. It would also mean a uniform acceleration/deceleration of 15,932 Gs. That's pretty hard to wrap your head around.
 
Messages
10,042
Location
Jupiter, Florida
Originally Posted by Wolf359
, about 69k per hour. At that speed, you'd expect a huge sonic boom.
The aerodynamic heating is so severe at such speeds, there would be a whole bunch more than a sonic boom. Shock waves would propagate out in bomb like fashion. The fact is, it makes no sense and unless it's a hologram or digital artifact, it's nothing short of a matter warping miracle.
 
Last edited:

MolaKule

Staff member
Messages
21,436
Location
Iowegia - USA
Originally Posted by Cujet
Originally Posted by Wolf359
, about 69k per hour. At that speed, you'd expect a huge sonic boom.
The aerodynamic heating is so severe at such speeds, there would be a whole bunch more than a sonic boom. Shock waves would propagate out in bomb like fashion.
And the shock waves would have caused severe turbulence behind those craft. In the one video, it appears at least one aircraft is doing a left bank and is continually tracking it. So I too question the reported velocities. And those shock waves from aerodynamic heating would have shown up in a FLIR display as cones of temperature gradients.
 
Last edited:
Messages
24,808
Location
PNW
Originally Posted by MolaKule
In the one video, it appears at least one aircraft is doing a left bank and is continually tracking it. So I too question the reported velocities.
Thought the velocity report came from radar when the objects dropped straight down from 80,000 feet to 50 ft above the ocean surface in 0.79 sec. They weren't flying around at 91 miles/sec all the time from what I gathered.
 
Messages
9,118
Location
MA
Originally Posted by MolaKule
Originally Posted by Cujet
Originally Posted by Wolf359
, about 69k per hour. At that speed, you'd expect a huge sonic boom.
The aerodynamic heating is so severe at such speeds, there would be a whole bunch more than a sonic boom. Shock waves would propagate out in bomb like fashion.
And the shock waves would have caused severe turbulence behind those craft. In the one video, it appears at least one aircraft is doing a left bank and is continually tracking it. So I too question the reported velocities. And those shock waves from aerodynamic heating would have shown up in a FLIR display as cones of temperature gradients.
And at those speeds, even water droplets or water vapor would slice right through any normal material on the periodic table.
 
Messages
9,118
Location
MA
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Originally Posted by MolaKule
In the one video, it appears at least one aircraft is doing a left bank and is continually tracking it. So I too question the reported velocities.
Thought the velocity report came from radar when the objects dropped straight down from 80,000 feet to 50 ft above the ocean surface in 0.79 sec. They weren't flying around at 91 miles/sec all the time from what I gathered.
Oh yeah, here's a good calculator: http://nathangeffen.webfactional.com/spacetravel/spacetravel.php Basically when you put in 80,000 feet and .79 seconds, you end up with constant acceleration and then deceleration of almost 16k Gs, and maximum speed of 168k miles per hour. Fast but still only 2 hundred of a percent of the speed of light. With that kind of acceleration, you could go to Neptune in about 5 hours and be at about 97% the speed of light.
 

buster

Thread starter
Messages
33,799
Location
Southern NJ
Healthy skepticism is good. There is more to this. https://slate.com/technology/2019/05/navy-pilots-saw-aliens-nope-ufos.html " Fravor headed down for a closer look. What happened next was "like nothing I've ever seen," he recounted in a 2017 New York Times article. The object accelerated so fast that it disappeared in a blink of an eye. A pilot in the other F/A-18 has subsequently described the episode similarly; he also says he watched as the object zipped around Fravor's plane before it darted off in a flash." " Navy admits, "There have been a number of reports of unauthorized and/or unidentified aircraft entering various military-controlled ranges and designated air space in recent years." "To be clear, the Navy isn't endorsing the idea that its sailors have encountered alien spacecraft. But it is acknowledging there have been enough strange aerial sightings by credible and highly trained military personnel that they need to be recorded in the official record and studied—rather than dismissed as some kooky phenomena from the realm of science-fiction." "We're looking to stay neutral and build a coalition of like-minded scientists," says Rich Hoffman, who does information systems work for the U.S. military and was the lead organizer of the event." " Elizondo went on to insist that "disclosure has occurred" and that UFOs "are real." Moreover, he added, "We have also established that fact from a national security perspective. You now have people at the highest levels of the United States government and international communities of their governments finally taking this serious, applying real resources, real talent, real expertise to look at this and finally figure out what this is."
 

buster

Thread starter
Messages
33,799
Location
Southern NJ
"You could literally plot the entire course of the object, you could extract the densities, the speeds, the way it moved, the way it displaced the air, its radar cross-section, how much of the radar itself was reflected off its surface. I mean you could pretty much recreate the entire event with the CEC data." One of Navy radar operators said the images only became more clear as they made adjustments. On funny note, I had a guy tell me my opinion and guys like Fravors opinions don't mean anything. He said he was the biggest skeptic until he saw one. He said it changed it life forever. Fair enough until I see one myself I'll treat the issue with a healthy dose of skepticism. We can all sit back from our chairs and play internet experts trying to debunk these things. My gut tells me there is more to this....but I can't prove it. I'd love to see one myself.
 
Top