Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

382750944_315139211135071_1229450464491866393_n.jpg

No idea if this is legit- but if it is I can see @AutoMechanic wanting one...

Giant VW Built On Dodge Ram Chassis

Richard Tupper built a Volkswagen Bug that’s 40 percent larger than the real thing. “I have a sheet metal shop and one day I just decided to make a bigger VW,” says Tupper, who lives in Gardena, Calif. “It wasn’t that difficult to do because we have really good equipment at our shop.”

Tupper started with the chassis of a 2010 Dodge Ram pickup. He used 3,514 different parts to assemble the Super Bug, which is powered by a Dodge Hemi engine. To exactly size the parts for his giant bug, he used digital images from what he describes as a ‘very cherry’ ’59 Volkswagen Beetle that he dismantled. When he made the parts all 40 percent bigger, they all bolted together really nicely, Tupper says. There’s not one original VW part on the vehicle. They’re all new and handmade.

385082517_711403691003710_7974808260270409445_n.jpg

No idea if this is legit- but if it is I can see @AutoMechanic wanting one...

Giant VW Built On Dodge Ram Chassis

Richard Tupper built a Volkswagen Bug that’s 40 percent larger than the real thing. “I have a sheet metal shop and one day I just decided to make a bigger VW,” says Tupper, who lives in Gardena, Calif. “It wasn’t that difficult to do because we have really good equipment at our shop.”

Tupper started with the chassis of a 2010 Dodge Ram pickup. He used 3,514 different parts to assemble the Super Bug, which is powered by a Dodge Hemi engine. To exactly size the parts for his giant bug, he used digital images from what he describes as a ‘very cherry’ ’59 Volkswagen Beetle that he dismantled. When he made the parts all 40 percent bigger, they all bolted together really nicely, Tupper says. There’s not one original VW part on the vehicle. They’re all new and handmade.

View attachment 183025
I'll take it! Awesome

View attachment 183038Delicious milk. Taste just like pumpkin pie oh man it’s good. I’ve got egg nog in the fridge too the store finally had some. I love egg nog and this milk and apple cider. Those are my favorite seasonal drinks.
I’d actually try this. The Lebanon bologna that Rutters sells is really great too.

I’d actually try this. The Lebanon bologna that Rutters sells is really great too.
Yes I also have a peanut butter milk in the fridge too. I wish Rutters was local to us. Dad gets this stuff on the road in Pennsylvania and other places. I told him definitely get more of this milk. It taste just like pumpkin pie. Now I want a pumpkin pie too haha. They have a lot of good things at Rutters.

Yes I also have a peanut butter milk in the fridge too. I wish Rutters was local to us. Dad gets this stuff on the road in Pennsylvania and other places. I told him definitely get more of this milk. It taste just like pumpkin pie. Now I want a pumpkin pie too haha. They have a lot of good things at Rutters.
Take a picture of nutrition and ingredient labels

Back