Thread for photos that 100% do not violate any Terms Of Service, not political, not too lewd, no gas price pics etc.

Years ago we were passing that in a 747 … I got up to stretch a leg - and was watching it through the door window … A voice over my shoulder said “beautiful isn’t it?” … I turned to see the Captain …
We got to talking about the route - then he said he’d send his map once done. It’s framed in my man cave …
Frankfurt to ohare. That’s why it went further north and I got to see it! Plus no clouds helps. Some of northern Canada and Lake Superior was nice too. Map showed we went over Hudson Bay, but it was cloudy. Would have loved to see that!

Copper center aluminum wire around it 🤔
Can’t make anything out with the fuzzy pic. Cheap wire can be copper coated aluminum. Terrible stuff. Need to verify the amps city of that gauge aluminum.

Or is it copper conductor and an aluminum shield or ground?

Can’t make anything out with the fuzzy pic. Cheap wire can be copper coated aluminum. Terrible stuff. Need to verify the amps city of that gauge aluminum.

Or is it copper conductor and an aluminum shield or ground?
I was told it’s copper and possibly insulation around it. Can’t help “fuzzy pic” on IPhone did best I could 🙊🙊🙊

Better pic of copper wire

Attachments

• IMG_7539.jpeg
    IMG_7539.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 29
I preordered the Pixel 8 Pro, it arrived today and I'm super excited :LOL:

Tlb1gY0.jpg
I feel extremely sorry for you lol 😂. Kidding man. Whatever you like. I haven’t heard great things about the Google Pixel line but I’ve never used one so I don’t know. I just know I like my fruit phones and products. My brother in law has I think it’s the Pixel 6 same with my sister and they say they are ok. I do want to read up about these though cause I’ve never even picked one up. Just to see if it runs traditional Android software or not. I’d never buy one regardless but just curious. Fruit phone for life here lol.

Back